Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Enabling Vehicles [ %100 Working ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mesut816 - [Tutorial] Enabling Vehicles [ %100 Working ] - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by YuriPWmesut816 - [Tutorial] Enabling Vehicles [ %100 Working ] - RaGEZONE Forums
I think this has been posted here http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/tutor...27/index3.html

But it working 95%, this working 100% :D
its ctrl + c and ctrl + v this very good at least put the power where caught!. Another thing that does not work 100% of the cars still contuam buggy as I said:

"note: so I'm having trouble with the bones of the forehead still buggy tire:
my thesis about the crash When it goes nowhere and maybe the que files. SKL car must be buggy. po it says we need a modeler to help us "

I repeat makes the cars are still buggy! need a modeler to verify the skeletons of cars.

else was not I who created these solutions just joined a puzzle. And it worked as I am not a person with "Dirty Mind" shared my progress and I hope that other people who frequent this forum to share your progress

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? You literally posted someone elses work in your own thread.

There was already a thread, and it is still 95% working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mesut816

it make a car spawn ? have a test spawm or need code to spawm a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back