• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] How to add your Models to KWE - With Pics

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all you need 3ds Max 8 ... down load it from here -

Then you need matynator#s importer and exporters avalibile here - [Development] 3ds Max 8 Importer / Exporter Released! - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

Import the model you wish to add to KWE - or an existing one you are working works too...

Kallyanna - [Tutorial] How to add your Models to KWE - With Pics - RaGEZONE Forums

CLICK MODIFY TAB - The one that is highlighted! (the second tab over - 2nd tab guys)

NOW Click on Modifier

Kallyanna - [Tutorial] How to add your Models to KWE - With Pics - RaGEZONE Forums

then SCROLL DOWN TO NORMAL

Make sure the FLIP NORMALS Box is checked - NOTE: - usually make the KWE model AFTER you make your .gb object ... make sure it EXPORTS before you start this process!

NEXT go to File the EXPORT - NOT SAVE and EXPORT IT AS A .3DS

Now add it into your KWE Resources folder in the folder name that you have added the actual object as ( should have the same file name only .3ds as your .gb file you just exported... )

and MUST be in the same folder name in KWE Resources that you have placed your .gb file..

Hope this hele you guys.. ive already been going throught KWE in my spare time and doing it for you ......most will not benefit unless you have my object folder.. however you will benefit from the working link and "tweaks" that i have made to my version of KWE.. please find the post HERE - [Release] WORKING AND "Tweaked" KWE! with extra obj's added :) - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

Thanks to Reb3lzrr aka Borderkoen for origionalnaly making this :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mozilla may stop the download because the max8 is big. you also get this message by mega so if you got slow internet be sure you use different program to downoad so you dont waste time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this awesome TUT Kally ! Cant wait to try it out but the 3ds Max 8 download link from Mega is borken. :x Could someone reupload this please? I just found the 2014 trial and versions of 3ds max ( but i dont want to pay 250€/month <.<)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for this awesome TUT Kally ! Cant wait to try it out but the 3ds Max 8 download link from Mega is borken. :x Could someone reupload this please? I just found the 2014 trial and versions of 3ds max ( but i dont want to pay 250€/month <.<)

nps hunny ill get it re-uploaded as soon as i can get home :p ... still away from the christmas period lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can reupload 3DS MAX please, or give an alternative program to do the same thing?
i would like to start making kal-online maps in my free time.

Back