Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Same-sex Marriage in Perfect World

Reaction score
Open libtask.so in IDA Pro

Go to function ATaskTempl:CheckMarriage(Task Interface*)

in IDA View-A
search for this

cmp al, [ebp+m2.m_bMale]

DPICbEW - [Tutorial] Same-sex Marriage in Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

click on jnz
Go to Menu > Edit > Patch Program > Change Byte

change the first byte 75 to EB

Go to Menu > Edit > Patch Program > Apply Patches to input file.
-----------------------------------------
Create box with quest mission,
use in party and complete in NPC.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Is inside source code that was written by wanmei, if you want discuss, go discuss with Chinese, not me, I shared the specified parts if you want to check too.
It's not necessary to work, i prove this on my vídeo, because this u edit in client is useless

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is a cheat-escape method, not the correct method.

You want the correct method? Follow the source or the guide that Bola posted.

There's a good reason why i actually posted the source, it's to avoid this type of dirty fixes like this one, and do it the proper way.

Scena

Reaction score
This is a cheat-escape method, not the correct method.

You want the correct method? Follow the source or the guide that @Bola posted.

There's a good reason why i actually posted the source, it's to avoid this type of dirty fixes like this one, and do it the proper way.

Scena
Scena, no client editing is required, it works perfectly without this edition, so editing on the client side is still useless. Thanks for posting source, I respect you for that, but you are wrong, I already proved in video that is not necessary to edit the client. Hugs.

Reaction score
so here a video for the little kid

You are stupid or what, my method does not need client editing, because the chest does not necessarily need to be picked up by the NPC, can be put in gshop or other mission and etc, in npc cupid you just deliver the mission. So stop being stupid, and understand what I say, man.

I have big Brazilian servers with this, and everything works perfectly. so shut up. Hugs, I will not answer this post again.

Back