Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Impractical Jokers!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have any of you seen the TV show Impractical Jokers? It's about 4 life long friends who "compete to embarrass each other" by telling each other what to do in public (kinda like public embarrassment, on steroids) using a mic and earpiece.

They do all sorts of things from having the other guy sleep on random strangers in the park, repeat fast food orders back at the person but really loud, try to get 3 toenail clippings from random strangers etc. (those weren't really hilarious examples because I can't remember any off the top of my head right now) they just play awesome pranks that are most of the time a competition too!

I honestly have to say I haven't laughed at a TV show like this, actually in my life. One of the episodes I watched the other day had me in tears and my jaw was sore for an hour afterwards lol

Anyways if you're interested in watching it online, here are a few mirror sites you can try;

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Seen the first episode when it was on iPlayer. It was so cringeworthy after a gay-butt sketch about a shopping centre massage table I never went near it again!

Back