Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Supernatural - Season 8

Reaction score
So whose been keeping up with Season 8 of Supernatural? Haha. It's been a great season so far.

AX5bH94 - [TV] Supernatural - Season 8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Man, I gotta wonder at this point. After years of watching this show... how the fuck is it going to end? =/

It makes me so curious. Probably gonna cry. lol

This is my theory. This season they deal with the demons, close the gate, but they discover of the angels secret that the lady fiend is keeping. They start investigating, boom, plot for another season. Either way it doesn't end with a happy ending for sure, it'll be too lame.

This is my theory. This season they deal with the demons, close the gate, but they discover of the angels secret that the lady fiend is keeping. They start investigating, boom, plot for another season. Either way it doesn't end with a happy ending for sure, it'll be too lame.

I'm really fucking interested in that Angel Tablet. That'll be cool.

Yup, they really made this season interesting compared to the last one.

I think all the seasons are very interesting in their own way. But I suspect at some point... and I'm willing to bet all my coins on this: They're going to end up meeting God one of these days. Mark my words lol.

I stopped watching when Cass die at the lake releasing all the purgatory. I think it was season 7. Now they aren't airing the series anymore here in my country.

I suggest getting back into the show! Its a hell of a ride lol.

Hey I might be wanting to watch this show, is it a bit like Heroes? Man I miss this show :(

No, nothing like Heroes lol. This show is much different then that.

IMDB said:
"Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth."

Give it a try. You might learn to love it as I do.

Back