Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

twitch/trovo horizontal sidebar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello MentaL , I would like to suggest you to add an horizontal sidebar feature with all available twitch or trovo livestreams of all available games your forum include... it would be a nice improvement for the community to check for available streams while browsing/exploring your community instead of making new tab to search manually from the specific streaming links.....

Have a nice Day!

Reaction score
Hello MentaL , I would like to suggest you to add an horizontal sidebar feature with all available twitch or trovo livestreams of all available games your forum include... it would be a nice improvement for the community to check for available streams while browsing/exploring your community instead of making new tab to search manually from the specific streaming links.....

Have a nice Day!
I dont feel its needed for me to promote strangers and their streams.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont feel its needed for me to promote strangers and their streams.
after conversation with them you will have more activity in total plus that your members will promote their servers/experiences in whole community instead of being twitch.tv/ or trovo.com/ an example.... also promotions will be succeeded for RageZone and the streamer as streamers nowadays are looking for sponsors as i've seen though.... šŸ¤”

Back