Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

U kNOW WHAT SUCKS!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gutted.

Kick her in the teeth tbh.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tell her mom shes cheating on you

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then she'll laugh at you like most people in this thread.

Reaction score
In 1999 All Schools banned grade skipping, only india and china have it ( that i know of )
<-- 17 this month, taking freshman basic courses for college

Not sure if it was banned but it's impossible to be a junior when you're 13. You wont earn enough credits to graduate and you'll be held back as a senior every year to make up credits, if that did happen that is. All you can do is take classes over the summer to get enough credits to graduate early. Thats what me and my friend did (wanted out of the poop school we went to) and now shes taking the same classes I am. We're both 17, graduated last year as sophomores (year 10).

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What BS

In 1999 All Schools banned grade skipping, only india and china have it ( that i know of )
My brothers and me have each skipped a grade. We live in Kuwait under British education.

Back