Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UBERCMS Automatic Respect Update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Use phoenix emulator so I'd suggest if you want it to work as I Explain in the steps, Use phoenix.

Okay We'll start off by adding site_cron to database if you have not yet inserted it in yet.

Put this sql in your database.

PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `site_cron` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `prio` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '5',  `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `scriptfile` varchar(50) NOT NULL,  `last_exec` int(11) NOT NULL,  `exec_every` int(11) NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

AFTER

You should have a folder in your CMS named inc or includes.

wwwroot/inc or wwwroot/includes
htdocs/inc or htdocs/includes

so go into your includes/inc folder. You should find a folder named 'cron_scripts' And already there should be a file name 'respect' if you do NOT Have that, pm me or comment and ill give you a download.

next go back to your db, and find site_cron table, then go to insert and do the following

id: 1
prio: 5
enabled: 1
scriptfile: respect.php [DO NOT LEAVE IT AS respect. IT WILL NOT WORK]
last_exec:1 or [Any number you want because it will change automatically]
exec_every: [If you want your respects updated every hour put 3600.] It goes by seconds so you can calculate it yourself for 1 day. For now, to prove it works put 10. and every 10 seconds your respects will update once you reload after 10 seconds!

When done , click go and everything should update. Comment if any errors and show me some screen pics.

If it's been released, My bad I've been searching for a while and found one with a broken link :)

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you, good job.

But I think this is allready within the orginal UberCMS.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I Use phoenix emulator so I'd suggest if you want it to work as I Explain in the steps, Use phoenix.

Okay We'll start off by adding site_cron to database if you have not yet inserted it in yet.

Put this sql in your database.

PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `site_cron` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `prio` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '5',  `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',  `scriptfile` varchar(50) NOT NULL,  `last_exec` int(11) NOT NULL,  `exec_every` int(11) NOT NULL,  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

AFTER

You should have a folder in your CMS named inc or includes.

wwwroot/inc or wwwroot/includes
htdocs/inc or htdocs/includes

so go into your includes/inc folder. You should find a folder named 'cron_scripts' And already there should be a file name 'respect' if you do NOT Have that, pm me or comment and ill give you a download.

next go back to your db, and find site_cron table, then go to insert and do the following

id: 1
prio: 5
enabled: 1
scriptfile: respect.php [DO NOT LEAVE IT AS respect. IT WILL NOT WORK]
last_exec:1 or [Any number you want because it will change automatically]
exec_every: [If you want your respects updated every hour put 3600.] It goes by seconds so you can calculate it yourself for 1 day. For now, to prove it works put 10. and every 10 seconds your respects will update once you reload after 10 seconds!

When done , click go and everything should update. Comment if any errors and show me some screen pics.

If it's been released, My bad I've been searching for a while and found one with a broken link :)

Thanks but. This is basic from UberCMS right? So what did you change? Or you just ripped it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using ubercms by zap and i am using phonenix emulator but i find the when i click a person to give them respect the respect option dose not show so me or members cant seam to respect people, any idea on how to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back