Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberCMS PIN System [v2.3 - Edit of Jonty's PIN System]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there guys, I've edited this thread, and I've cleaned it up, like I promised =)

First of all, you're going to want to download the PIN System script, by going to the following link:

Once you have done that, you're going to want to extract that into the main main directory of your hotel, (XAMPP / WWWROOT) - Then you're going to want to run this SQL Query:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `unlock_pins` (
`userid` int(11) NOT NULL,
`unlock_code` varchar(20) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

ALTER TABLE `users`
ADD COLUMN `staff_pin` int(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1234';

Once you have done that, you can then give your staff their very own PINs!

But, if you want the PIN system to actually be enforced, you're going to want to open up your `client.php` or `newclient.php` file and paste this anywhere under, as long as it's under the global require!
PHP:
// No PIN - LOCKED!
if($users->GetUserVar(USER_ID, 'rank') > 4 && !isset($_SESSION["staff_PassAuth"])) {
    header ("Location: " . WWW . "/denied.php");
} 

if($users->GetUserVar(USER_ID, 'failed_pins') > 4) {
    header ("Location: " . WWW . "/locked_out.php");
    }

And if you want the best security for your staff, add this to your housekeeping index:
PHP:
if($users->GetUserVar(USER_ID, 'failed_pins') > 4) {    header ("Location: " . WWW . "/locked_out.php");
    }

Liam - UberCMS PIN System [v2.3 - Edit of Jonty's PIN System] - RaGEZONE Forums

Liam - UberCMS PIN System [v2.3 - Edit of Jonty's PIN System] - RaGEZONE Forums

I thank you for taking the time to read this, and using my script, if you are! I hope you enjoyed my release. Credits go to Jonty, for releasing the original script.. And to me, for completing it and making it more advanced!

If I helped you, or you liked this release, feel free to like the thread, or REP me! Cheers, Liam. Enjoy =D

Last edited:
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Well that's a long PHP code :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well that's a long PHP code :p
Thanks, can you make it for RevCMS too? ^.^
No problem ;) I will upload it as a download when I wake up (once I go to sleep, that is..)

And, next time, please read the thread. I'm NOT converting this into another thread... Sorry :p But it's not that hard to convert it =)
Cheers,
Liam!

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
No problem ;) I will upload it as a download when I wake up (once I go to sleep, that is..)

And, next time, please read the thread. I'm NOT converting this into another thread... Sorry :p But it's not that hard to convert it =)
Cheers,
Liam!

haha I forgot to read the text under the quote =P
I know RevCMS in and out, so it wouldn't be that hard ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Next time put that code in a
PHP:
Spoiler

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dude, please if you have more than 10 CSS rules in a file make a .css file and link the file with HTML >< The code is a lot messy with all of those CSS class. :lol:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The pin system was never needed. I mean if the user was stupid enough to give out the password, tough. It just creates unneeded cookies and queries.

Reaction score
The pin system was never needed. I mean if the user was stupid enough to give out the password, tough. It just creates unneeded cookies and queries.
So you rather less security just because it's one TINY cookie on your computer? Hrmmmm.. That's nice =) Enjoy the release fellows!

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
So you rather less security just because it's one TINY cookie on your computer? Hrmmmm.. That's nice =) Enjoy the release fellows!

The pin system is cool and somewhat creative but..... it does get to be a little annoying after a while.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

If you're smart enough to use a decent CMS then you should be more then fine since every "hacker" in the Habbo community is a skid who can only DOS.

It's not a bank account we don't need several security verifications. But i guess that's just your view.

Reaction score
If you're smart enough to use a decent CMS then you should be more then fine since every "hacker" in the Habbo community is a skid who can only DOS.

It's not a bank account we don't need several security verifications. But i guess that's just your view.
I understand what you mean, but if you rather not have that one small extra layer of security to protect you, then that's your decision, not mine. Because every bit of security helps, you may think not.. Not everything is secure as it seems, not everyone has secure passwords, not everyone remembers to logout when they've logged in to public places/other peoples computers... You know ;/

☮TAKU????
Reaction score
Tbh I dont find a PIN system necessary, password should be enough.
But as Jonteh suggested you should make it optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back