Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UberCMS Rare Values v3.5 [MySQL + Pages]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Liam's UberCMS Rare Values v3.5

Hey guys, I've been working on a Rare Values for about 30 minutes, since I was very bored. Don't mind the time it takes for me to code, I'm very slow, and still learning... But yeah, I coded this, and it was really intended for my hotel only, you know to make it custom and unique... But, I thought, people would just RIP my idea anyway and you know... I might aswell make a official release of this while I can!

All the information reguarding previous versions is in the `readme.txt` file - It will tell you what is in the current version, what's coming up for this release and what needs fixing, if anything! It also just has a little thank you message =)

This script is secure of any backdoors or exploits, I can assure you guys!

Download from:

Once again, I thank you for using my work, and I thank you all for leaving such great comments/feedback for me! As always, if you used/like/enjoy this release, please +REP me and/or like this thread in return, that's all I ask :)

You can check out a live version of my hotel -- If someone can provide a screenshot, I will add it to the thread.. It's currently 7:45 AM, I am heading off to bed, cheers!

Last edited:
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Oh, very nice Liam! :thumbup:
I really like you share your work!:junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can share ideas with you, I've already developed a system like that but with a marketplace interaction built-in. I mean that the script try to find out the marketplace max price of the server and divide it by the number of items present in the players inventory, the code exclude too the staff members, finaly this give a price in credits and gold bars too.

Code:
<?php
               $sql = "SELECT id,furni_id,furni_name,release_date,start_price,image_name,category,in_sale FROM actions WHERE category = 'Catalog Actions'";
$marketplace_price = mysql_query("SELECT MaxMarketPlacePrice FROM server_settings");
               $max_price = mysql_fetch_assoc($marketplace_price);

$result = mysql_query($sql) OR die(mysql_error());
                        if (mysql_num_rows($result)) {

$oe = 1;

while ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) {

$actionid = $row['id'];
                                if ($row['category'] = "Catalog Actions")
                                    if ($oe == 2) {
                                        $oe = 1;
                                    } else {
                                        $oe = 2;
                                    }
			$furni_number = mysql_evaluate("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM items WHERE base_item = " . $row['furni_id'] . " AND user_id NOT IN (1)");
            if ($furni_number == 0) {
            $furni_number = '0';
            $final_value = '0';
            $gb_value = '0';
            } else {
			$value = $max_price/$furni_number;
			$final_value = number_format($value);
			$pre_gb_value = $value/500;
            $gb_value = number_format($pre_gb_value);
            }

(I've replaced the * in the first sql query by all tables number to give you the table structure for the script)

You need to add this function to global.php in order to get the mysql_evaluate function working:

Code:
function mysql_evaluate($query, $default_value="undefined")
	{
		$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());

if(mysql_num_rows($result) < 1){
		return $default_value;
		} else {
		return mysql_result($result, 0);
		}
	}

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can share ideas with you, I've already developed a system like that but with a marketplace interaction built-in. I mean that the script try to find out the marketplace max price of the server and divide it by the number of items present in the players inventory, the code exclude too the staff members, finaly this give a price in credits and gold bars too.

What about this:
Or show all rares:

TwistedValues 3.0 Will be released near end of february.

EDIT: I dont know how bcstorm handles marketplace data but I think I can update it too. Currently only phoenix. There is a whole housekeeping system behind it.

Developer
Reaction score
Thanks, Emetophobic too.
You saved me some time with that code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about this:
Or show all rares:

TwistedValues 3.0 Will be released near end of february.

EDIT: I dont know how bcstorm handles marketplace data but I think I can update it too. Currently only phoenix. There is a whole housekeeping system behind it.

I pretty like the design but for me the script is taking ages to load :/

EDIT: Nevermind load faster now :hihi:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Liam - UberCMS Rare Values v3.5 [MySQL + Pages] - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice Release Liam. 10/10 :thumbup: Hope to see you release more UberCMS Addons!

Developer
Reaction score
What does status include?
An image with > < == i ques?

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments/likes guys - I just made this because I needed a quick rare values.. I am planning to move this to its own page so that it's more of an external rare values so it'll work with all CMS's! Thanks, Liam!

Reaction score
Nice release can you make an Staff Application Addon that's work?
I did release a Staff Application page, but it wasn't so good. I may make another one when I have time - For now I'm busy with my hotel. Cheers, Liam!

Image:
HPtL8 - UberCMS Rare Values v3.5 [MySQL + Pages] - RaGEZONE Forums

Might start a new version of this :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty nice release you made here. Good luck on to further making more things related to UberCMS, although Im not using UberCMS anymore

Reaction score
Dont know if Liam has updated the url cause there is a little possibility of a exploit in it but it is hard to use it as a exploit (people with havij or sql map will fail)

I saved his butt yesterday. :3

~tdid
Yes, cheers. Make sure you all mysql_escape_string and $_GET's - I will not be releasing an update until I'm completely done with things I need to do (rare search, etc..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back