Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos UCP Framework 3.0 RELEASED

Reaction score
Hi there guys,

Sorry for the delay but i have been very busy at work so i couldnt deliver this faster.

New Features:
- MVC design pattern
- Admin panel
- Vote System ( SOAP )
- Donate System
- Template System
- Blizzlike theme
- Blizzlike Cataclysm theme
- Default Ucp Mangos theme
- Mangos and Trinity Compatability

DEMO DEFAULT TEMPLATE 3.0:

DEMO BLIZZLIKE TEMPLATE 3.0:

DOWNLOAD 3.0

How to Install:

Forum:

NOTES:

1 - Looking for Translators and Developers for this project, translation its very easy done in lang folder.

2 - If you enjoy this release please make comments,report issues on my project.
and ofcourse Donates will make further releases coming faster.

3 - Thanks to jesper and to his vote system, i followed his logic, which made everything much easier, big props to him.

Lots of Love
Jorge Faianca

PS: THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ARCEMU SINCE I DIDNT HAVE ANYONE BETA TESTING FOR IT.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did have a look at the demo and it looks nice.

Does the site have its own database? or is it like mangosweb and everything stored in realm db?
Do users have to register more then once? (gameaccount/site/forum)
Im using mwenhanced v2 r5 at the moment because its the last release that still had the old integrated SMF, so users only have to register once to acces everything.

And noticed the forum is vbulletin, so i guess forum is not included and u have to use a external forum? and u have to manually setup a bridge between the cms and forum?

Last edited:
Back