Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

uk broadband

Reaction score
ok i am seriously pissed off with bt now
they just added a 15gb transfer limitper month, and thats including upload and download

the Ducking fags lol

just wondering what type of broadband u have ifu live in the UK, how much it costs and what the limits are, if any

Last edited:
Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
lol :(

i pay for 512k but fastest speed i ever get is 200kb/s

and yeswe got a dl limit of 10 gig / month -__-

which motherfukentottely sucks

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
IM FROM MARS AND WE GET VERY TASTY DL SPEED NOT MENTIONING THE SEX0R UL SPEED!!

opps caps ^ tard :p

Reaction score
Well if your in a cabled area - then i would suggest that if you can get it - go for BlueYonder all the way - if you have only NTL - then a few things you need to know.

BLUEYONDER

Offer speed of 750/128 1.5/256 and 3mbit i think now. There is No CAP and never will be on BY.

NTL

Currently have speeds of 600/128 and 1mbit/256 costing 24.99 and 34.99 - they have a not very enforced cap of 30 gig a month but all they do is send you a letter and thats if your lucky anyhow - ive never had a letter yet.

They soon putting up the price - 37.99 for 1mbit then 'late summer' they gonna rise to 750 and 1.5 same a BY.

For ADSL - i would say i liked the look of Freedom2Surf - very cheap and get fixed IP's, Web space with MySql and PHP included - no cap etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, you can always go to and compare ppl's opinions and prices too.... trust me you'll love it.......

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dont live in Uk, but my connection has a limit of 20gb :( , max speed i got was 5100kb/s or something like that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'm with BT & have been for 9 years and they've introduced 15gb limit here!! so duck EM!

This is the way to go.

Peace.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AOL?! Why would you post that here... seriously, they are the WORST ISP of all time. They always fark up their security and jack your machine. It completly leeches, I would suggest you move as fast as you can. AOL is a total resource killer, as well as a more viable source for you computer to be a zombie, if you intend on keeping it, I would suggest a top-notch firewall. Mcafee puts a really good one that is total idiot proof if your new to the scene, but whatever you do, never get norton!

Last edited:
Back