Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate-Login.exe (Test Run)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just a little project im making trying to emulate what the server files do.IM also using a little of scripts of a little emu that i hold and combined them.

This two .exe should let you open the client 1.171 and take you to the server listing, from there you can choose your servers , and login with your account. You should be able to create up to 4 characters
or even more. Both European and chinese. YOU CAN NOT SPAWN. I have not gotten that far in trying to emulate the server files. Once I dissasemble the server files a bit more I can see more details on how the spawn actually works well without any error.

All this should occur with out 1 single error.

You could create as much server as you wish.Just remember for each server you must open a new (Ultimate-Login-Ref.exe) which is the program controlling the servers, else you can have as much server listing in the list but you wont be able to enter if you dont have Ultimate-Login-Ref for each running.

This download also brings the Database for mysql and odbc installation for mysql.

If this goes well for you guys , than i will continue the development and dissassemble of the server files and keep emulating the server with details that I get.

Other than that , i guess enjoy and test ^.^

PS: To open the client up I suggest you guys use this software

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome job dayi! keep up the good work :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dayi - Ultimate-Login.exe (Test Run) - RaGEZONE Forums

Windows Vista Compatible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Windows Vista Compatible?

Yes it is , when that error comes out , it means you dont have the config setup properly, and u must have odbc for mysql installed. The installation is in the download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Plz Creat a Guide?

No need for a guide , Just install the odbc that is in the download. And in the config files properly type in the right mysql info and all that it asks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man what are the pass for the ServerList SrProxy......?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is epic fail.

indeed:

This is just a little project im making trying to emulate what the server files do.IM also using a little of scripts of a little emu that i hold and combined them.

What exactly are you talking about? Are you trying to say you coded this from scratch?

If this goes well for you guys , than i will continue the development and dissassemble of the server files and keep emulating the server with details that I get.

What exactly have you "disassembled" ? ALL of what is currently there has already been posted on various sources originating with sremu.org. Not having enough skill to parse the chardata packet proves my point.

Anyway, some disassembly for the lulz:

ULTIMATE FAIL said:
00422396 . C745 D8 F8EA41>MOV DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-28],Ultimate.0041E>; UNICODE "explorer.exe http://sremu.darkinc.net/itemlist/"
00422426 . C745 D8 5CEB41>MOV DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-28],Ultimate.0041E>; UNICODE "explorer.exe http://sremu.darkinc.net/monsterlist/"

Next time remember to give credit where credit is due. You do not have the required knowledge nor the experience needed to make anything even remotely close to this, stop lying to yourself and the rest of the retards who actually think your words are credible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
indeed:

What exactly are you talking about? Are you trying to say you coded this from scratch?

What exactly have you "disassembled" ? ALL of what is currently there has already been posted on various sources originating with sremu.org. Not having enough skill to parse the chardata packet proves my point.

Anyway, some disassembly for the lulz:

Next time remember to give credit where credit is due. You do not have the required knowledge nor the experience needed to make anything even remotely close to this, stop lying to yourself and the rest of the retards who actually think your words are credible.

You are awsome. Finally someone spat in Dayi's face for lieing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:w00t: getting bashed for being a nub FTW
is this guy looking for some community approval???

I lol alot after the cant parse the char packet =P:w00t::eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cant login with 1.7 client i login with 1.50 but when i try to login with my account name are geting me this error:
and dont login me anymore:(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brrr... another emu project... Anyway... thanks !

Back