Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ultimate System......

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they say 2006-2007, but hope its sooner.

That design is awesome, has to be a futuristic type. Because laptops now have that nice silver design. Can't imagine the new FF games to come out for it.

Reaction score
This is the PS3 (I got the hookup straight from Japan guys)

Hulkster - Ultimate System...... - RaGEZONE Forums

yes it's old news but still funny, right? :)

Reaction score
My favorite part it this....
=========

Sony: Dreamcast? Ha ha, funny stupid yankee! You dishonor me with your mention of this Dreamcast. The Praystation 3 does not connect to internet, Praystation 3 CONTAIN the internet. You prugga in the computer to the port, the internet isa all there. We copy it inside machine for fast access.

mis: Wait, so you're saying that you copied every single file on the internet into this box? That doesn't even make any sense! The internet is a constantly changing network of millions of individual machines. How does the PS3 update its so called "internet" if it has no connections to the real network?

Sony: Thasa right. No connections. Praystation 3 get internet from outerspace.

mis: And its power?

Sony: It run on love.

:good:

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its official design is a round toaster shaped machine, said to be out in 2006, one your after the new Gamecube machine, Said to have inbuilt Hard-drive etc....soundz like a PS2 but looks better to me tbh lol

Reaction score
I'll be sticking w/Playstation yet again looks like... I still have all the love for Nintendo but they don't seem to have any support from other companies.. Playing Mario and Zelda is always great but come on now get some help..

Back