Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

un-telligence

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Test Results Are In! "You kick butt."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

70% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, his sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, snakes behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 70% Un-telligent

wow i like this test so much :) i feel so much better

Reaction score
You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

76% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a great (and somewhat perverted!) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 76% Un-telligent

i cheated on spelling 'weasel' but i like my score. actually using google to get real spelling makes me even smarter.

Reaction score
81% :/

I know y tho, coz u all picked comedy answers rather then doin it truthfully :p The non-personality 1s were piss, if u got them wrong u need ur head examining :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My score kicks butt, check it out, read it and weep! i guess im destined for greatness.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back