Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unable to mount windows share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who can solve this problem ? I get it when i try to open shared folders :*:

Reaction score
Install guest additions on virtualbox.Then go to shared folders ,remmember name of the folders.Go to terminal write:
mkdir <foldername>
sudo mount -t vboxsf <Windows folder name> <ubuntu foldername>

And the files from windows folder will be in the ubuntu folder.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
by entering that code; it doesn't means you have permission to access any drive out there.... you'll need to set windows permission as well. Both sides need to be able to talk and understand each other.

By entering that command; that command needs to be enter in terminal just to be clear.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can leave u my skype : nole_babanov ... Please add me i really need to fix it :mad:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i can leave u my skype : nole_babanov ... Please add me i really need to fix it :mad:

you can IM me your teamviewer id and static pwd for both machine unless they're on the same pc then one id/pwd should do the trick. I'll help you on this friday 8pm central time (Chicago, IL Time)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
site installed but when I clicked on the registration window opens downloadable registry form .... bender pm me in facebook :

Upvote 0
Back