Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Uncoded ]Breaking Bad RV / Caravan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Haha, I agree!

This would be an epic release if you would include:

-Lawn Chairs
-A Generator
-A Set of keys
-Miscellaneous beakers and tubes
-Gas Masks
-And you can't forget the "scante"

The RV looks amazing though.

He couldn't make it better he could only spoil his work, It's amazing as it is he doesn't need more suggestions like I said he'll spoil it. :L

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He couldn't make it better he could only spoil his work, It's amazing as it is he doesn't need more suggestions like I said he'll spoil it. :L

Weren't you already told this is a girl who made this? Also, I think a whole set would be a great idea, why someone wouldn't want a Breaking Bad furniture set confuses me.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
+1 like, + rep from me. That's gotta be the coolest custom I've seen since Tsuka's furnis =P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That looks amazing. Great job! Did somebody code it yet? And would that person mind releasing it to all of us :D?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good feedback! I have been working too much to get into contact with the person who was going to code it. I might finish the set first.. when I finish working! WOOT!

Rogu3
Reaction score
Holy. F***ing. S***. That's awesome, keep doing this. Really, keep doing this. That's amazing. 10/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow this is amazing, you have great talent!, learn how to code customs your really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back