Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Uncoded] Red-Black Recolors [Practice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-[Yes, these ARE recolors, and I will remind you that it says that in the thread name, and you decided to come here]-

Hello! Today I am releasing a small bunch of probably some of the most recolored furniture and colors, but this is all for practice, since I am getting back into custom-making I decided to do some recolors, and check if people would like any of them, if you do, please say so in a comment :D

First set:
Red-Black Recolours - [Uncoded] Red-Black Recolors [Practice] - RaGEZONE Forums

Lighter version of the last ones:
Red-Black Recolours3.1 - [Uncoded] Red-Black Recolors [Practice] - RaGEZONE Forums

A friend of mine told me to make some of them a bit lighter, so I did.

Just because these are recolors, please don't get a heated discussion as these are only for feedback from you guys to me, don't start fighting, trolling, etc.

-[Note: To see the images better, drag them into a new tab, they will become less blurry/disorientated.]-

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I will code it soon! I personally like this cause it's not only one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even though there are many recolors made I think that this is actually nice, the colors Black & Red suit.

Good job ^^

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally I hate recolours, but for some reason I fell in love with these. :p:
Good job buddy!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
O.O have aliens taken over the world or something? I have never seen this many people actually enjoy recolors XD thank you for all of your comments :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are actually really nice, I have always liked the colour red and black put together, this just makes everything better!!! Can't wait for someone to code these!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks Taylormack, and everyone for their feedback, I enjoy hearing that people like my customs!

Although I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact people actually liked these recolors xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Taylormack, and everyone for their feedback, I enjoy hearing that people like my customs!

Although I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact people actually liked these recolors xD

Aha, many people like the fact of red and black together. So these recolors would actually attract people to them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really like them, red and black is a great combination. I hope someone would code these

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting to code my own customs, so if no-one codes these then I'll do them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back