Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

universitys

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Uni...i definatly want to get out of middlesbrough but with my lame butt grades universitys might prove difficult i was wondering which universitys any of u are or will be attending? so far on my list i have.......

Newcastle my number one choice but i have to learn a new language if i move there and i heard that u need decent grades to get into it :tp:

Sheffielf hallem for the sheers fact that my brother is there

and teeside >< just encase everything else falls through

and then im stuck lol

im not even going to university for higher learning but for the great experience and dept :D

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Uni of Manchester
Kings College London
UCL
er...
Lancaster
Hertfordshire
Sussex

I'll be deciding bout the last 3 if I bother going to their Open Days & wot other ppls opinions of them are.

Newcastle must hav something good bout it cos most of my frends have it as one of their options, but I ain't going there - its too far from London. Sheffield? Pff.

Reaction score
:( you just remined me i need to start to apply to them

possible schools r:
Johnson & Wales
Boston University
Boston College
VMI
UCLA
UMASS Dartmouth/Boston
Northestern University

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Why not try Harvard????

all i can say is duck HARVARD!
i used to live down the street form the harvard stadium...
and i can tell u, only rich asses go there, the kind of ppl who look down on others just cuz they dont have the same ammount of $$$ as their parents do

NoPeace - :ranting2:

Reaction score
you planning on going this year? or next year? If your planning on next year then i suggest you get yourself a college course to go on localy. I don't have the qualifications to get into uni at the moment but when ive finished this course im just about to start im gona have more than enough (HND goes along way in uni).

Wouldent mind know what uni's deal with what degree's myself tbh. I need one that does electronic publishing and graphics really... Non of my local uni's do that so im definatly gona have to move away!

One more thing... He's talking about uni's in the UK :good:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New to the forum

hello , im new to this forum. its a good forum

hope im welcome :)

Reaction score
I almost wet myself when I saw a thread by Steely. Then I remembered I read this thread when it was posted, and was one of the reasons I went to Newcastle uni... So close to banning that douche for giving me hope for the forum.

Back