Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpacked encs

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Here are all of the,
SIMP EP8 ENCs unpacked with TDP COzip.

[edit]
Pierr's EP8 english ENCs unpacked with TDP COzip.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the xor keys of simp client is a default cozip xors but anyway thanks for time of unpacking all enc files.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the xor keys of simp client is a default cozip xors but anyway thanks for time of unpacking all enc files.

if the xor's are cozip's default, then how come I can't compress them back to .enc's cause then cabal client yells that the file is corrupt?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u unpacked with the default then default xor's must work winth compress use cabal enc tool ( "HellSpider" )

or

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i not wrong, need to edit xdata.enc too
its contain hash of files
how to make it - nobody dont know xD

xdata enc also contain information about Magickey its 100%! enc bytes(50%) and maybe version of cabalmain

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then how are people able to add their own npc's and stuff since you need to edit extra_obj.enc and other stuff? I got no problem editing cabal_msg.enc and some other stuff but when it comes to cabal.enc, extra_obj it says the file is corrupt and that cabal cant continue.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[MD5CHECK]
LANGUAGE_SKIP = 1
ALL_FILE_CHECK = 0

[server]
IP=xxx
PORT=38101
IP_CHAT=xxx
IP_PORT=38121
CMK=0

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong but those settings have nothing to do with xdata.enc/encs.

If you repack the language.enc with nothing changed inside it will work.
But as soon as you change something it wont work, it wont match to what is entered in xdata.enc.

The client is basically un-editable.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This protection isnt applied on the older files if im right? Since I'm using the EP8 files.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Correct me if im wrong but those settings have nothing to do with xdata.enc/encs.

If you repack the language.enc with nothing changed inside it will work.
But as soon as you change something it wont work, it wont match to what is entered in xdata.enc.

The client is basically un-editable.

Well there are 2 options: 1. skip the xdata check in cabalmain, 2. Get the xdata tool. Currently neither we got unpacked main or the tool.

Upvote 0
Back