Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

updatin forum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
spunkeh was moaning like a baby when it went down :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
spunkeh was moaning like a baby when it went down :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

lol i said can u get on rz and u said nah and i said ok....moaning u dont even know the meaning of the word boi.... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spunkeh said:
lol i said can u get on rz and u said nah and i said ok....moaning u dont even know the meaning of the word boi.... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Can't own me that easily. You were moaning about being down and couldn't see the EI Chronicles posts!!!! You dont know the meaning of being BITCHED means, witch asssssss punk :laugh:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
Can't own me that easily. You were moaning about being down and couldn't see the EI Chronicles posts!!!! You dont know the meaning of being BITCHED means, witch asssssss punk :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:o_O i didnt even speak about EI Chronicles o_O....lol ur going insane loosing ur memory in ur old age u forkin queer :tp: im off to bed :laugh::laugh:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What your homo! I'll kick your butt any time, any day. Look whos the fag with the gay avatar

That was a good flame, once in awhile need some fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back