Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Using pre-aor ricarten

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya :)

I got ahold of the pre-aor client files. I thought it would be cool use the old-ricarten files. So I did.
I only ran into some problems, some of which i can solve on my own and some i can't.

One of those problems is that npc's aren't walking where they're supposed to be walking. Which brings me to the next problem; the spawn coordinates of the characters aren't right. I spawn outside the old ricarten map.
How do I change the spawning coordinates? When i finished this project i will release it here on ragezone :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me the old ricarten files and i'll try and research the spawning coordinates...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Would be cool if we could get this working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll get working on it right away, maybe Ryder will help me out some.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blaszo - Using pre-aor ricarten - RaGEZONE Forums

this is as far as i got it working thusfar. I need to do some research aswell, i'm missing some skins. Goodluck!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just go download rpt and use their old ric....its complete....and u can check that for urself lol...

Reaction score
i can help u! if u upload the GAME.exe of pre-aor and ric map !!
cos i can't download with filefront =/ i am braziliam!
and filefront love usa users ><...
but try copy the same code of ric in pre aor client in ur SERVER and CLIENT !

wait for u now =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to put the old ric too, can you guys tell me how to do that>? all i know it needs to add something in client and the game files and server files the same when it comes to map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI^^
need help for ading ricarten old.I no have idea:S:S

sory use traductor :s

Back