• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[V] Gears Of War Signature

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Another signature I made, I personally don't think this is my best, but thought I'd share it and see how I can improve!!

B2M2I - [V] Gears Of War Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
2dull. i like whats in there tho. try leaving less black
edit:and diff smudge settings and strength

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay:) I was trying to make it look like flames are coming off him as if he's bursting through the screen kinda, I might sharpen some more and do what you said, with different smudge settings;) ta for feedback

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
? wth LOL btw, you got cs5.1extended download link? like a portable cracked non-torrent LOL

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
nope, sorry. and its when the render goes out of the banner.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
neh there are some stuff there, but its still not enough. its almost nothing

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ahh Maybe i should increase the opacity of the things on the right side rofl, they are like 6% ahah! thought I'd try blend it in, make the focal point be more appealing, yet again there's only one thing really to look at so quite pointless:) aha!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what could i add there? a c4d or something, I really have no clue, :p

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
well, replacing the render and start working on it as a c4d sig.
alot of c4d sigs tuts out there.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay :D, that's where I was going wrong, I was doing the whole thing and the few final things I did were a gradient map and a c4d over the image on soft light, opacity like 15 :S

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
EDIT: Done a few changes, some may notice it, it brings out the depth in the render I believe, i prefer it like this!
zhcvs - [V] Gears Of War Signature - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too darkish mate, try to make it a bit lighter. It makes the sig downed because it's too dark and try to add something more with it to make it better.

Back