Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v116 LENS how to remove damage cap?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how i can remove the damage cap for v116 LENS? is it client sided or server sided? I tried using Hex Editor with the client but i cant seem to find 999,999.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damage cap is definitely client sided. Not how to pull it off while using a redirector though...

Maybe try hexing with stredit, ussually makes things a lot easier

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi sorry for my noob question. But how do you edit LENs? I keep getting cannot connect to game server.

In your redirector pack, you should have gotten a file named LEN.ini - Use that to configure your information. If it doesn't open nicely, right click and open it with notepad.

There you can edit your IP, and some even include cool things like window name.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I edit the .ini file to my ip address but whn I click on the launcher, nothing pops up.

In your redirector pack, you should have gotten a file named LEN.ini - Use that to configure your information. If it doesn't open nicely, right click and open it with notepad.

There you can edit your IP, and some even include cool things like window name.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The redirector has been placed in your v116 setup files right? And you've replaced the necessary .dll's?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If your still having trouble, trying renaming your "LEN.dll" to "redirector.dll" - Sometimes that helps.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You may have renamed the wrong file... I know it worked for v111 redirector...

Sunny knows a lot better than me though. Its probably different.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Before i rename it, when i click on the launcher, nothing pops up. After i rename it, i got the popup cannot connect to game server.

because whatever was looking for LEN.dll, you renamed to redirector.dll and it can't find LEN.dll

Theres only 1 LEN.dll

You may have renamed the wrong file... I know it worked for v111 redirector...

Sunny knows a lot better than me though. Its probably different.

Upvote 0
Back