Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v117] Soaring problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Solved] [v117] Soaring problem

Thank you I figured what was wrong ,y ou may delete/close this thread.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v117] Soaring And Dark Metamorphosis

Here is how i fixed it.
Code:
            for (Entry<MapleBuffStat, Integer> statup : statups.entrySet()) {
                if (statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.SHADOWPARTNER || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.MECH_CHANGE
                        || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.DARK_AURA || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.YELLOW_AURA
                        || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.BLUE_AURA || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.GIANT_POTION
                        || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.SPIRIT_LINK || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.PYRAMID_PQ
                        || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.WK_CHARGE || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.SPIRIT_SURGE
                        || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.MORPH || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.WATER_SHIELD
                        || statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.DARK_METAMORPHOSIS) {
                    mplew.writeShort(statup.getValue().shortValue());
                    mplew.writeInt(effect.isSkill() ? effect.getSourceId() : -effect.getSourceId());
                } else if (statup.getKey() == MapleBuffStat.FAMILIAR_SHADOW) {
                    mplew.writeInt(statup.getValue().intValue());
                    mplew.writeInt(effect.getCharColor());
                } else {
                    mplew.writeShort(statup.getValue().shortValue());
                }
            }

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v117] Soaring And Dark Metamorphosis

This only fix Dark Metamorphosis tho, I already figured it out yesterday but thanks!

Also, How would soaring be fix ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh Yeh It's probably SpawnPlayerMapObject of course but the thing here is, That packet is so huge that I don't really want to mess in it without knowing exactly where to edit in that :s

Bump, I still need help :\

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well, this is the thing, I am ready to fix it but no one's giving usefull tip on to what is causing the issues. " SpawnPlayerMapObject " is not helping me much since I already knew it was related to that. :p

That's all the help you need. You know it's SPMO, so sniff it when someone is using the skill or since you're not v128, look in the client and study the packet lmao. Just don't wait for someone to come and give you the answer.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's all the help you need. You know it's SPMO, so sniff it when someone is using the skill or since you're not v128, look in the client and study the packet lmao. Just don't wait for someone to come and give you the answer.

I don't have these "memory dump" crap to look with IDA imo.

Plus, I am not looking for an "answer" but just for tips.

If I could packetsniff it , i would've already fixed it. None of the v117 server have it working.

Plus if it's that "easy" to look in the client , why aren't you just telling me how to do it without "memory dump" Or "unpacked client". Cause, I don't see how I could do it imo.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ecvoonoaeniiyv

Here you go. I checked my files and found out Extalia's client v117. Hope this help :)

Upvote 0
Have Fun!
Reaction score
As far as I can remember, Soaring is added to the SPMO packet along with other buff stats. It's right after the Guild info. Either that or the buff stat is wrong. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Back