Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V118.3 real localhost (No Redirector)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloopBloop
Reaction score
EdolasMs must love me xD, special thnx to extalia also

1. Put your encryption to the v117 Encryption
Code:
   0x13, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x8, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x6, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xB4, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0,
                0x1B, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0xF, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x33, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x52, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0

2. Download this:

3. put all the crap in your v118.3 folder (ijl15.dll is not needed i think, i had a eddited one xD)
4. launch the LocalHost.exe

5. You can eddit the most things with STREDIT,incl IP (the only thing i edited to connect to my server,just put the MapleStoryU.exe in it)

6. Just use IDA or some other Hex edditor to eddit some strings in The EdolasMs Client( Its un protected)

STREDIT id's:
78: ServerCheck Message
1346: Maplestory WindowName
9425: Website when Maplestory U is Clicked
9426: see 9425
9427 see: 9426

Lets pray that nobody does release a v118.3 source..... XD (Sunny ^^), Lets see how manny ppl on Gtop100 know how to update there source.

if anyone need v118.3 OpCodes:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/v118...redirector-914974/f427/v118-...-100-a-885266/

Have fun P
Hilia - V118.3 real localhost (No Redirector) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
BloopBloop
Reaction score
small update:

Edited some strings...
Currently to lazy to find the position of the Edolas.DLL in IDA, so you can change the name of the DLL xD

Changes:
MapleStory window is now called: "Localhost"
Maplestory Servercheck message: has been changed to "The Server his site" (expect of EdolasMs Site)

LocalHost product information has been changed to "LocalHost" , expect of EdolasMs
LocalHost Unable to find dll blabla, messagebox-title has been changed to "Localhost -error" expect of "EdolasMs -error"

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Odp: V118.3 real localhost (No Redirector)

Someone tested it? ;) If it works, pretty nice work =)

Wysłane z mojego E15i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

<3
Reaction score
I am not exactly sure what you mean by:

"EdolasMs must love me xD"

But okay, then. I guess it is time to try for a v118 development. Also.."1. Put your encryption to the v117 Encryption", don't you mean v118 encryption?

Last edited:
Have Fun!
Reaction score

But okay, then. I guess it is time to try for a v118 development. Also.."1. Put your encryption to the v117 Encryption", don't you mean v118 encryption?
As far as I can see, It uses the EdolasMS dll file, which is injected to the unpacked client that Extalia made to redirect the IP and do a few more things. So yeah, it's working thanks to EdolasMS and Extalia.
As for the encryption, maybe the DLL changes the encryption to the old one - not sure why though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

He mean's how he ripped their content 2x now and they prolly have their eyes out for him now

BloopBloop
Reaction score
As far as I can see, It uses the EdolasMS dll file, which is injected to the unpacked client that Extalia made to redirect the IP and do a few more things. So yeah, it's working thanks to EdolasMS and Extalia.
As for the encryption, maybe the DLL changes the encryption to the old one - not sure why though.

In V118 , Nexon changed the encryption for the "first time" , however if you nop the function, you get back the old encryption and that is what extalia did. This is the reason why you can use the v117 Encryption

@Xerdos

It works.

Last edited:
Have Fun!
Reaction score
In V118 , Nexon changed the encryption for the "first time" , however if you nop the function, you get back the old encryption and that is what extalia did. This is the reason why you can use the v117 Encryption

@Xerdos

It works.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Just wondered if the DLL does that or is it permanent in the client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works, I can get to login screen (for lithium based sources you need to make sure the MAPLE_PATCH in ServerConstants is also used in the handshake), but whenever I enter account info and the server sends a packet back (doesn't matter what packet, loginfail or authsuccess or whatever) the client immediately loses connection. I tried maplesharking edolas and as soon as you enter your info there the connection on that port is also dropped and a new one is made. Is this some kind of new thing in v118?

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Isn't that typical?^

I don't think so. New sessions only start when you switch to a different sub-server: For instance, from login to channel (logging in), from channel to cash shop, from channel to login (logout) and even from login to login (when character seleciton fails). However, it shouldn't happen on account login unless it is intentional/bugged.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
v130 pls, find away to do it!
v130 would be a lot more difficult because of Nexon's intense use of VMProtect lately. It is possible, but it's a lot of work.
VMProtect is also used in this v118 client, but solving it is a lot easier since it's not used in many places, unlike the newer versions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
v130 would be a lot more difficult because of Nexon's intense use of VMProtect lately. It is possible, but it's a lot of work.
VMProtect is also used in this v118 client, but solving it is a lot easier since it's not used in many places, unlike the newer versions.

NEXON doesn't use vmprotect.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
NEXON doesn't use vmprotect.

What? Of course they use it. Take a look at CallUpdate for example - It's virtualized by VMProtect, as well as a few more. At this version it's only in a few places - however, at later versions they started virtualizing many other methods, making it harder to work with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What? Of course they use it. Take a look at CallUpdate for example - It's virtualized by VMProtect, as well as a few more. At this version it's only in a few places - however, at later versions they started virtualizing many other methods, making it harder to work with it.

k let me get this straight 1 more time, seems people are in a misconception of having 2 virtualizing protectors residing in same application. MAPLESTORY DOESNT USE VMPROTECT PACKER. THE VM YOU SEE THERE ARE PART OF THEMIDA. There used to be like 50+ vmed functioned on maple executables prior to v117~118 but they reduced that amount for unknown reason in GMS. AND YOU CANT VIRTUALIZE ALREADY VMED FUNCTION WITH ANOTHER PROTECTOR.

Also this is just to share, Maplestory has very slim chance of using VMProtect atm due to HShield compatibility. AhnLab doesnt support VMProtect Yet. I wont argue anymore after this, you all can believe whatever you want.

Hshield Protection Compatibility Report

Have Fun!
Reaction score
k let me get this straight 1 more time, seems people are in a misconception of having 2 virtualizing protectors residing in same application. MAPLESTORY DOESNT USE VMPROTECT PACKER. THE VM YOU SEE THERE ARE PART OF THEMIDA. There used to be like 50+ vmed functioned on maple executables prior to v117~118 but they reduced that amount for unknown reason in GMS. AND YOU CANT VIRTUALIZE ALREADY VMED FUNCTION WITH ANOTHER PROTECTOR.
If so, how come those virtualized methods don't use the same VM as the rest of the Themida virutalized code? The structure of this virtualized code seems to be completely different than the rest of the Themida virutalized methods.

<3
Reaction score
If so, how come those virtualized methods don't use the same VM as the rest of the Themida virutalized code? The structure of this virtualized code seems to be completely different than the rest of the Themida virutalized methods.

Although I don't have a clue about reversing, I agree. Besides that, I've got confirmation from someone who is experienced with MapleStory who stated that it is indeed virtualized with VMProtect.

Also @souravipc53: I see no mention of VMProtect in that compatibility table, and I don't think that means it means it is uncompatible. It simply just means that it's untested, and there is no official support on it. Also, I have doubts that the information that you posted is completely accurate either, since the latest OS they've placed in the chart is Windows Vista instead of Windows 7 or Windows 8.

Also, look over here:

That's a game that uses HackShield and is protected by VMProtect.

Back on topic: The localhost does work. It has been tested!

Last edited:
BloopBloop
Reaction score

Just wait till extalia updates to v130, then find a way on how to eddit the ip of MapleStoryU and you are done xD Or decompile the Extalia.DLL. I hate delphi so mutch.......

@nuclear898

The loginpacket that YOUR SERVER DOES SEND TO THE CLIENT when the "Login" button is pressed is wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back