Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V15 new objects

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
World objects

(Twilight)

(Twilight)

And.. In v15 new system - GuildHouse system!

GuildHouse objects

(Twilight)

(Twilight)

more pictures:

theunreal - V15 new objects - RaGEZONE Forums
( By Fixed )

TheUnreal.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont really believe thats the new stuff due to the fact kfly hasnt even gone to v15 yet , thats still few days to go , but i will patch up my kfly client and see

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont really believe thats the new stuff due to the fact kfly hasnt even gone to v15 yet , thats still few days to go , but i will patch up my kfly client and see

Maybe they are smarter and instead of 471897359828746378 files to update after a new version comes, they added models before so that lower server stress and minimize error messages on the patcher?

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are smarter and instead of 471897359828746378 files to update after a new version comes, they added models before so that lower server stress and minimize error messages on the patcher?

Then how would one know if they're v15 or just pre-installed v14 items which haven't been released to the official servers then ;)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then how would one know if they're v15 or just pre-installed v14 items which haven't been released to the official servers then ;)

At least on eFailFF I noticed there are people that always read patchLog.txt and check every single file to know what is coming, they could see the models and then find screen shots or something and see they are similar? And for items they have at propItem.txt the version(never payied attention if they use it properly though :p).

Also isnt there any beta on kFlyFF before versions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like we need some fixes for offi database

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More leeching and noobing by theunreal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is much more, see:

Hier mal ein video von nem Teil des neuen Lands hinter Khaledra und den Monstern :yuush:

Beim letzem Monster gibts leider noch DC weil mir die .ani fehlt.

So ani is drin hier noch einmal das letze Monster^^.

und hier ein paar screens aus dem Beast o:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
WOOW the new house object looks very fine to me :D

They look like poop.

Military said:
there's a V15 already?

What a dumb question.

Anyway. These objects look more like home-made objects.

If these are made by Aeonsoft, then screw FlyFF.

They already fucked FlyFF up, and now it keeps getting worse and worse.

I bet a head developer with great ideas in Aeonsoft died shortly after V6, that's why FlyFF was ruined.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
V15 The test client is not really interesting.
The monsters etc has given you in 10min and the items in 5min.

Tomorrow comes the update on K-Flyff.
So wait wait wait until everything is in the patcher.

Lg
OffigM

*Sorry Google Trans

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

kFlyf puts everything in .res files so there wouldnt be a lot of files to download like in eflyff , plus i patched kfly about 1 night ago and there wasnt anything new that was updated till tonight which the new version came out

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kFlyf puts everything in .res files so there wouldnt be a lot of files to download like in eflyff , plus i patched kfly about 1 night ago and there wasnt anything new that was updated till tonight which the new version came out

They put textures in .res also? I dont think they would do it because some people have bad internet and download a that big of a file and the internet dc middle way would be frustating :(

But I found where it came from, it was from a test client, probably something like a beta or w/e.

Back