Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,

I'm currently developing a v18 Habbo Retro (With a refurbished look). I've currently been told how to do this by lRetros. (So Credits To Him For His Help & Directions).

Anyway, I've got this so far for the inventory.

Example1.PNG - v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm currently working on making the buttons looks more attractive (Dance, Wave and F/r) ect

Here's a link to the hotel

Obviously it's not fully finished, But Feel Free to come on and have a look around (Its Not Hamachi). I'd appreciate it if someone would come on to give me ideas.

-Thank's for looking. I Will Post More Updates ASAP.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very good luck on this, always good to try something to teach yourself a new skill! Be sure to keep us updated, well done!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New Purse Update 70% Finished, What do you think?

Example2.PNG - v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you think?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol i said it's not finished i'll show you how its going to be
Example3.PNG - v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

That's how it's going to look.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm planning on using the other bars. For example (Their VIP Days). [I'm getting rid of Habbo Club]
And the diamond's will be in use.

The Fon't, By that your talking about the '999' Credits font? Could possible change this to Arial. Do you think the font color would look better in white? Hmm. Anyway i've found the Value for the Text Value's so i'm currently moving them in to position. This is quite hard. Lol.
Erm, If you have any other idea's please let me know, Or you could possibly post a picture :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It looks pretty and you're improving,thanks for give me the credits.
For be you're first time editing part of the interface the results were very good,continue like this
(and i recommend you to think in Old designs of Habbo,the new styles and icons of Habbo that you included on the purse aren't very good with the release,but good work).

Always in contact and help in what you need, lRetros =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not sure why everyone seem's to think it's ugly, But i've changed the current design of the purse.
Here's the purse:
Example4.PNG - v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

If you still don't like it then please give out some sort of suggestion. Working with the purse only give me a limited amount of space and outlinewards. Otherwise the pictures get stretched / Damaged.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Btw, Just so i don't confuse anyone. I haven't finished editing the purse, This is how to will look like when it's finished.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a great idea but what I think a good idea would be is to upgrade the old interface in shock wave to the same as flash! I would use the Ubuntu font family if at all possible?

Other than the font I like it!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a great idea but what I think a good idea would be is to upgrade the old interface in shock wave to the same as flash! I would use the Ubuntu font family if at all possible?

Other than the font I like it!

Unforntually, I can't do that. But if someone did they would have to start from scratch!
What's the problem with shockwave? It isnt over-rided with scriplets Or Lag.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pretty nice development. anyway hopefully when you buy a lo of days or credits. i can only hope that it does not go out of the box. good luck very nice.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm, If your taking About This:

Example5.PNG - v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

Then yes, By altering the text on the CCT File.

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So you are going to alter the cct file so it expands with the price of credits you have?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, It's already been done.
That's of course you was talking about the amount of credits fitting into its allocated room.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Currently Having A Break On The CCT Editing. (Until Tomorrorw)

I've bought a new URL Called And have been working on the website (which hasn't been uploaded yet)
But you can have a sneak peak of the Default Page Not to be confused with the Home Page.

Example6.PNG - v18 Habbo Retro (New Look) In Progress - RaGEZONE Forums

Comments And Suggestions Please.

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't really like the layout. Its plain and it just isn't nice and so you need to fix that but anyway it's to see you work on the client its going to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back