Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v214 Source Swordie-base

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving,

This is a v214 based source which has been sold around the internet / Discord. Credits go to each respective individual for their hard work, I will leave them out for privacy (unless they want credit). Use IntelliJ to run, MySQL for database.

[Features]
All Classes can be created. Some might not work as intended
Some Bosses work (Not 100% which ones work and which don't, some were fixed, others not)
Guilds Work
Custom Quick Move
Others, check in game / source code to see

[Quick Tutorial]
*Check Pom.xml to see what requirements are needed (JDK 14, MySQL 5.1.39)
1) Open the folder in IntelliJ and wait for everything to index.
2) Go to src/main/java/ and open hibernate.cfg.xml. Add your MySQL Password under Password, change username root if you have a different username for MySQL.
3) Check File Structure (CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S) to ensure you have OpenJDK 14 selected.
4) Open MySQL and create a new database v214, run each individual .sql file inside the main folder / sql from 1-10 in order, plus the extras at the bottom.
5) go to src/main/java/net.swordie.ms/ and right-click Server and click Run or Debug. If everything is setup properly, the last item loaded into Console will be channels.

Download Link:

Auth Hook & Launhcer + v214 Client:
Launcher Download :
Authhook Download :

This source contains everything that people will offer you so do not get SCAMMED!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Huh, I was thinking of releasing this on Christmas but Thanksgiving works.

Your client requires a decryption key, here's my v214 for those who want it.

Auth Hook:
Launcher:

Last edited:

CRE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I wonder how can I get the v214 client? Do you have the steam manifest id? Thanks!

Inactive
Reaction score
@Success how come your first download link redirects to a different site then what you have it linked as? Can you please fix it.

CRE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check my post for client via drive.google.com, and also for the auth hook & launcher.
I tried, but it says I don't have access to it.

CRE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed it, sorry about that, I had it restricted prior:
Thanks! And by any chance you know the steam manifest id of this version? It's a very big file, it would be more convenient for me to download it from steam if it is possible. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks! And by any chance you know the steam manifest id of this version? It's a very big file, it would be more convenient for me to download it from steam if it is possible. Thanks again.

I'm downloading this to confirm but I believe it's

dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 216150 -depot 216151 -manifest 976750626611673486 -username username -password password

Download my v214 client for the BlackCipher folder as I believe it's modified so this game launches.

Last edited:

CRE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm downloading this to confirm but I believe it's

dotnet DepotDownloader.dll -app 216150 - manifest 976750626611673486 -username username -password password

Download my v214 client for the BlackCipher folder as I believe it's modified so this game launches.
Thank you very much! Well there are some places in this planet that can not directly access google services you know what I mean. I will try steam first and see if I can get it work. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Thank you very much! Well there are some places in this planet that can not directly access google services you know what I mean. I will try steam first and see if I can get it work. Thanks again!

Depot Downloader kept only downloading the latest version until I added -depot 216151 and it appears to finally be downloading v214 instead of v237.2

Here is strictly the BlackCipher folder if it helps you:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol this source is poop! with many bugs with hibernate when people want log off the char stil stuck on map :)

Depot Downloader kept only downloading the latest version until I added -depot 216151 and it appears to finally be downloading v214 instead of v237.2

why you dislike me :( so sad...its poop version its v206 just updated to 214 and lot of things not coded

Reaction score
lol this source is poop! with many bugs with hibernate when people want log off the char stil stuck on map :)

why you dislike me :( so sad...its poop version its v206 just updated to 214 and lot of things not coded

Your post doesn't add anything to the topic besides saying it's terrible. I haven't experienced your scenario with characters stuck on map with the version I have, however I am sure it's the same version more or less.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your post doesn't add anything to the topic besides saying it's terrible. I haven't experienced your scenario with characters stuck on map with the version I have, however I am sure it's the same version more or less.

Could you possibly share your version ? and just make a new thread with the stuff you shared here ? Thanks for all your shared content.

CRE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

got it, thanks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you need 10+ people online and you see that..the bug deeper

Back