• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [v62] Bunch of v62 edits from 2 years ago.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually like the UI. Very nice.

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it very much too. Still can't believe WZ edits are allowed =O.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i still wish i had my wz edits from my old server, they were the sickest ones ever :/, but yeah nice release bro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I must say that the channel section looks very good.

You might wanna improve the "exit" button on the login screen thought, haha .

peace

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look at the title, it's from 2 years. Obviously I've improved my GFX then.

Yes, I'm not blind.

If you're to greedy to accept criticism, you may as well just remove this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think they look pretty well done, great release

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no
they are made for v62. You probably could spend a couple hours redoing it to v83 though.

It shouldn't matter though, the login UI didn't change until v88; and the WZ structures haven't changed.

I think it will work for v83.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It should I believe, afterall why don't you just try? Waiting here someone else to try it instead of your own will gives you your answer much faster.
Just make a backup of the old v83 ui.wz.

If it doesn't, then you've to export the images and import them back with harerepacker (which I released + credits provided).

And thanks for my 500th like/thanks, lol.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It does work i got very far. I can't seem to remove the bridge where the world icons are and replace it with the "blue play button as the world" and fully remove the login box... So it's like this:
I don't know where to edit that and i also don't know where to change the background at channel select where it has the tauromacis.. And lastly the 'Start' 'Create' 'Delete' buttons are a little off and i don't know how you put those 3 in that white box.

-That's all i have to report.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome, but I suggest changing the font and style of the "Login" and "Exit" buttons -- they both look too flashy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice! where to edit login & character selecting background?