• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[vB Skin] EliteK

Reaction score
well, some ppl would think is more of the same, but this style was required by client, so.......... :p

PD: I know that says "LoginIn" I was VERY sleepy sry :p

Ok, second version. This go for my own.

Last edited:
-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice.
I still need more 5 years to follow your skills
:D.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jhewt learn something new.
Your designs are becoming the same.
Every site you make always has the same style also

Its not a bad thing as your good at that style.
But your becoming predictable and people could pretty much guess what type of design your making before you even show a preview.

Before I entered I said.
" I bet its another dark blue one like a mix of that rose site and the Rz skin he did "
And damn if I wasnt exactly right.

Your better than this jhewt and you show you have the ability to do great work. But the biggest problem in an artist or designers life is creation and being uniqe. When your doing the same look all the time then I have to say your slowly becoming a lesser artist who will eventually find him self only able to actuall do that one design.

I may not be the greatist but if you look I try to mix my work. I try to do something new and just dont stick to one type. And no im not talking about the layout or the setup. Im talking about the actuall design style the colors the mix of grunge, clean and so on.

Again a nice peice of work.
But again a shame not to see better from you.

Man if I had your skill and could code as good as you I would be making a living from doing art for a living. You should really start selling vb skins like vbskinworks or completevb as im sure you would easily sell them and earn money

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If your work looks awesome, as it is, that doesn't mean that you stop experimenting. I like your work alot, even if the designs are same, but if you get a new look, people will like your work more :>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with what Kidd and Axium said here. Your style is amazing and I totally love it. It's been improving but it's right on the mark - never an inch off or never an inch there.. I kinda didnt mind that but on the long run, you would need flexibility. :)

Anyways, once again, awesome job on the stuff.

-sama
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jhewt said:
well, some ppl would think is more of the same, but this style was required by client, so.......... :p
Aah, that's why..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Fail, should've read that lmao. I would want the same style too ;). Work for me slave <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was going to quote that line, ppl doesnt read but thanks for comment
I added a second version with a small logo check it out

Okay okay. Stop blaming us. We're more eager to see what you did than what you wrote. :p lol.

Back