Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VB6] Monsta. ~ Password Generator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
THERE IS LIKE A 1% CHANCE YOU WILL GET THE SAME PASSWORD AGAIN. THERE IS 96 CHARACHTERS THAT WILL BE RANDOMIZED

Hey there.

Today I made an Password Generator.

You can ask Rhys (What Can I Say) for proof as I sent him regular screenshots of it anyway, below of some screenshots and a download link :D

Main form:
Monsta. - [VB6] Monsta. ~ Password Generator - RaGEZONE Forums

File Menu:

Password Generated:

Protect Password:

Password Protected:

Copy password to Clipboard:

Also, you may be thinking "wth is the point in the password protection system?", well there is a point, if you want to keep the program open or have to dash off somewhere and want to keep the password, just use that ;)

Download:

Have fun :D

Isenheart .
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this safe, or can you in anyway see the passwords by any keylogger or w/e?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nope. It is totally safe

I'm not like that, I wouldn't take passwords

Reaction score
I was bursting with enthusiasm until I saw this honestly, a password generator? c'mon common sense prevails when people actually think of password.

All I was saying is that it's as useless as having a generator with an array of; password1, 123456, abcd1234, qwerty1 etc.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was bursting with enthusiasm until I saw this honestly, a password generator? c'mon common sense prevails when people actually think of password.

All I was saying is that it's as useless as having a generator with an array of; password1, 123456, abcd1234, qwerty1 etc.
but they are easy to guess, well, not "easy" as per say, but easier than the ones generated in the program

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
rofl.

ok, but i tried, eh?

infact, i wasnt expecting any feedback at all, i just release it coz i was bored that night :)

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pointing out how useless it is :tongue:
You'd be surprised at how many of these type of programs are lurking the internet, I mean whos gonna remember a password like HvJ1S:KDJ/34

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised at how many of these type of programs are lurking the internet, I mean whos gonna remember a password like HvJ1S:KDJ/34

Not many people, but if you want to be safe...

Personally I use this:
To generate MySQL and cPanel password...always 16 or more characters with all characters enabled. Lets say there are 100 characters and I use length 16...that is 100^16 possibilities, which is 10 ^ 32. What if a PC can bruteforce 10 ^ 10 (10 billion) possibilities per second. That would take 'm 10 ^ 22 second...that is 3.25 ^ 14 years.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I use windows cd-keys as passwords because I know them in my head.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Actually my password is something like that ;) its like Bd45bD but obviously thats not it ^^ and then I use a keyscrambler for add-on security. Anyways, if u want a secure password just write some random poop with a mix of shift and a few added in numbers, I suggest you dont hit shift on the numbers unless you wana remember those weird things, tbh I wouldnt be able to remember those characters lol I rather do just numbers and letters anyways just my opinion, I'm sures theres even password generators made outa html lol, hell even my cpanel has one ;P

Personally I use this:
To generate MySQL and cPanel password...always 16 or more characters with all characters enabled. Lets say there are 100 characters and I use length 16...that is 100^16 possibilities, which is 10 ^ 32. What if a PC can bruteforce 10 ^ 10 (10 billion) possibilities per second. That would take 'm 10 ^ 22 second...that is 3.25 ^ 14 years.

And considering your webhosts security by their 20th attempt they would be banned? Unless they use a botnet to crack which would be funny but then it'd just be a DDoS attack lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That was gay.

PHP:
<?php

/**

* The letter l (lowercase L) and the number 1

* have been removed, as they can be mistaken

* for each other.

*/

function createRandomPassword() {

$chars = "abcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz023456789";

srand((double)microtime()*1000000);

$i = 0;

$pass = '' ;

while ($i <= 7) {

$num = rand() % 33;

$tmp = substr($chars, $num, 1);

$pass = $pass . $tmp;

$i++;

}

return $pass;

}

// Usage

$password = createRandomPassword();

echo "Your random password is: $password";

?>

0.0 i found a random char creator in 5 sec on google
and its online :p
NERD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol but he wana help people that ar people who cant make that whit a code

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Personally I use this:
That's a good one, but I'm crap at HTML/PJP or whatever it is :p

Back