Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Very strange error. I cannot connect to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am experiencing a very strange problem, well, I never heard of this o_O
I used to play all mu servers fine. I also had my own server, which I made with no problems reading this guide:
Link

The problem is kinda simple, I am not being able to connect to any server at all. Every server I download I find the same problem, even muglobal.
The first thing that comes to the mind of everyone is that my firewall is blocking mu, but that can't be true because I do not have any firewall installed on my computer besides windows firewall(which is turned off). So it might be my anti virus right? But I do not have any antivirus also :S

Maybe the ports 44405, 8080 and that other one are closed on my router? It can't be it, they were always open(and still are!).

I also searched around ragezone but I couldn't find someone with a similar problem, I am very thankful for any help you people can give to me !:(:

Edit: Some information I forgot:
The problem started after I formated my computer!
I am still able to play any of the other online games I used to play.

Last edited:
4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
1. Try deleting the forwarded ports on your router and setting the ports again.
2. If that doesn't help - try plugging the cable directly into your computer not the router.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back