Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vid] Bungee? Kinda.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
OMFG i so wanna do that!
but with more security... cz if it brakes.... ouch!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've done this before, not on such a big scale and it was just stright up and then back down again. Makes my heart pound just thinking about the experience again lol..

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
I am the flight nurse that came to this scene, via Virginia State Police Helicopter, Trooper 3, I'm told, two days after this was filmed, I will try to describe the carnage we found so that others may learn... repeated high G force actions loosened this young lady's lower abdominal track causing her to poop out about 6 feet of intestine during a sling shot, which wrapped around a fence post... I can't go on, my Doctor says talking about it may be good, but I can't.

lol...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that looks awesome. didn't look to intense. id do it. was that at someones house? they must be rich.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol thats look pretty cool :O anyone got some bungie cord? could go to local park and try that :p will need a quad bike tho

Back