• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[vid] Ran korea's motorbike intro

Reaction score
Re: Ran korea's motorbike intro

really love it T____T

@dmc

bro, u have a test client there right? can u share the chopped-motorbike files???
wahahaha

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Great it even permits back ride...nice...I think this won't work even if we replace the board files with this... because of this option "back ride"....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@dmc

can u share the latest ran korea client?

the client on their download page is still old

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice!!! one natz good intro

@Seifer13 - i might share the files of motorbikes it is converted to ep4 and korea and also ep6 s2 i havent converted yet in2 ep3....

@To all Of You- can you help me find a good ep3 client with some new korea weapons and sets with glowing effects on weapons... I know that im not good at this thing... ^^

:D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@G900
really you have the files, um can you share it.

@TS
hehehe! nice work natsirtwerxz

Upvote 0
Back