Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VID]Stupid americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LoL nice one and i think i saw this this video before or there is another "making fun of american" video ..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg. Im american and I knew like...all of those ;\.

"Whats the currency of the Uk?!" <- if u don't know that you can go die
"How many sides in a triangle" <- Come ON

This makes me sick.
I am a smart american!!! LOOK AT KYLE!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ya! I was wrong. Americans are so smart, they are no dumb people there. They are so smart that even forgot that they getting fat from powder food.

Stupid patriots... :renske:

See how smart are you, you can tell that you are so intelligent and you have better knowledge than me even if you don't know me. Everybody has it's own opinion and it's seems that you don't get it. :eek:hmy:

This is entertainment section. So... don't flame now me.

By the way, only americans have spelling competitions... :roflmao:

Let's just quit flaming and make fun about the video, lol. =)

You sir, are an idiot.

Reaction score
WHAT A Ducking MORONS!!!!!!!!
Israelian religin is JEWES Ducking bitches!!!!

actually it's Judaism, Jews the believer of Judaism.
Yep I'm agreeing with Kaoii this is just another sad excuse for other countries to laugh at us, when it's not really fair that you ask stupid people questions. How do you know they're dumb? simple, look for people pushing on a door that has a pull sign.

also trojan, if I'm an idiot for being an american answer this question I'm dying to be answered:
Can a match box?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ya! I was wrong. Americans are so smart, they are no dumb people there. They are so smart that even forgot that they getting fat from powder food.

See how smart are you, you can tell that you are so intelligent and you have better knowledge than me even if you don't know me. Everybody has it's own opinion and it's seems that you don't get it. :eek:hmy:

We could do the same thing in the UK, first off we wouldn't have to go find hundreds of people to find a few select stupid people, we would just have to interview you. You're the perfect example of ignorance and stupidity.

F*cking moron get the f*ck off the forums, you should feel lucky that an American mod hasn't shut you the f*ck up already, I would of.

If you ever come to America come to NY, I'll gladly show you around.

Reaction score

You sir are a racist. Racism is not tolerated in any way, shape, or form on this forum if there is a victim involved. In this case, I as well as a few others here are victims and therefore I am permanently banning your account for breaking rule #1 of this forum.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back