• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

VIDEO GUIDE Ep7 6 Class Sweety Files, Database, Game And Web Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems its dead for now :(
Imma try Ep7v1 now since I just finish testing ep6s2 :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone anyway could i asking if where the videos file included?

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Mark Barbara! :) I'm sorry for my worthless questions. Haha. Anyway Thanks again and hope this tutorials helping me to create my own private server. Thanks Again,

When so the EP8 Release? :] Just asking.

Is this happened to you?

@

When i was finished downloading that files i try to extract and open it, Then in a min. I encounter this problem the unexpected error archive, I think there's wrong with the compiling of the items. It's only just my opinion, do you think?

This the Screenshot.
MarkLopez - VIDEO GUIDE Ep7 6 Class Sweety Files, Database, Game And Web Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope someone can fix this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. Mark Barbara! :) I'm sorry for my worthless questions. Haha. Anyway Thanks again and hope this tutorials helping me to create my own private server. Thanks Again,

When so the EP8 Release? :] Just asking.

Is this happened to you?

@

When i was finished downloading that files i try to extract and open it, Then in a min. I encounter this problem the unexpected error archive, I think there's wrong with the compiling of the items. It's only just my opinion, do you think?

This the Screenshot.
MarkLopez - VIDEO GUIDE Ep7 6 Class Sweety Files, Database, Game And Web Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope someone can fix this.
what problem because that files is same on the first pages i just upload it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL! I mean Mr. Barbara the file of
had a problem not your video, I already downloaded the videos of your post, Thanks

@ZhadesVII I'm Sorry for that anyway by next time i can't use the facebook link sorry again :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my server the npc name is japanese,my char name wont show and mobs wont die I think the problem is in GUI how to change it in english please help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back