Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VIDEO GUIDE]Setting up a Silkroad Server 1x Gameserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Silkroad community
i know it might be useless for few ppl but am pretty sure there's many ppl searching for complete video guide as a reference .
since i had many pms from some ppl asking me to setup private server for them , also i saw many ppl still struggling in setting up there first private server at ask the experts section .

here is just an video guide for setting up 1x gameserver .

Sql 2014 setup

Vsro server setup

Download Links

Original Database

Original Client

Server Files without Data Folder

Server Files with data folder

Tools

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Silkroad community
i know it might be useless for few ppl but am pretty sure there's many ppl searching for complete video guide as a reference .
since i had many pms from some ppl asking me to setup private server for them , also i saw many ppl still struggling in setting up there first private server at ask the experts section .

here is just an video guide for setting up 1x gameserver .

Sql 2014 setup

Vsro server setup

Download Links

Original Database

Original Client

Server Files without Data Folder

Server Files with data folder

Tools

It had virus client and server files with out data too u.u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this great tutorial and the files that you share. i only have 1 question is the Item Mall of this release working? i mean can we buy things from Item Mall? Hope to hear from you soon. thank you for this and for the future release.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this great tutorial and the files that you share. i only have 1 question is the Item Mall of this release working? i mean can we buy things from Item Mall? Hope to hear from you soon. thank you for this and for the future release.

it should work yes, just make sure you have setup the billing server correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
will this get me to start my own private server or do I need more file? to get other people to join and play with me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please somebody reupload on google drive , yandex or anyway or mega.
Thanks you !

All links are dead

Back