Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VIP Points Bar SWF

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a points shop, but I want to be able to have an exchange bar of sorts in the hotel where they can trade, and redeem, VIP points. The "red bar" that came with the points shop I am using is not very well coded.

Anyone know how I can code a SWF to redeem for VIP points?

Thanks,
Jack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just bassicaly make a new bar, but let the name start with PntEx_.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
FurniData:
Code:
["s","81050176","RED_500_goldbar","34082","0","1","1","0,0,0","Points Bar","Redeemable only at the shop","","-1","-1","","1"],

Furnitue SQL:

Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES('81050176',	'Points Bar',	'RED_500_goldbar',	's',	'1',	'1',	'0.4',	'1',	'0',	'0',	'81050176',	'1',	'1',	'1',	'1',	'1',	'default',	'1',	'0',	'0')

Swf:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This should have bin posted in the f333 help section.. but oke :) a mod will probably move it also i dont know anything about the coding stuff xD

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just bassicaly make a new bar, but let the name start with PntEx_.

so in my hof furni copy and paste the 500 coin GB and rename it with the PntEX_ name? Do I not have to rename anything in the furniture table?

Mixland, that SWF has an ugly red shadow when placed to the room. :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't change the name. You need to change it too with HxD Editor. There are a lot tutorial on how to do that.
And it has to begin with PntEx_, else it won't work on phoenixEMU.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm confused on how to edit with HxD. Can I add you on skype or MSN to help me out? :) or link a tutorial? I am not seeing it.

Upvote 0
Back