Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VIP Points Shop to shell shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all I have been searching all over google for a tutorial on how to add shells to the client i guess and link the points from the VIP points shop to them and i cant find anything about it anywhere except a few little things bout adding

purse.widget.currency.shells.enabled=1

to the external_vars which didnt work. I have already made some items in my catalogue cost shells and snow but i just cant get the to shop up in the top right corner of the client or even get them to link together. If someone go either point me to a forums or explain how to do it possibly in noob language if at all possible that would be great.

My hotel is

Thanks for the help in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The code is in my external_variables but its still not working i have cleared cache but nothing

actually it worked thanks now i just need to know how to get it to show up in client like the credits and pixels show up anyone know how to do that ?

Upvote 0
Back