Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vote - Reward Script [Increase your votes by at least x3] [PUBLIC-RELEASE-0194]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:S ik got';n error :
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\xampp\htdocs\vote\resource\class.vote.php on line 45
Your unique link has been generated, you're curently being redirected...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The official support thread + later versions (the official thread with new releases etc) has been moved to my website. It'll be available shortly, if you have questions or would like to know it, please add my MSN: thejacobpollack@gmail.com.

v2.0 is releasing shortly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vote - Reward System

This voting script is designed to increase your votes by at least x3. The voting script includes a lot of useful and safety features (as listed below) to keep you safe, and on top! It was designed to replace the horrible index2.php gateway stuff that just bothers your community, and makes your server look like it's not professional.

If you have any questions, problems, suggestions, bugs, please reply to this thread and I will fix them or consider adding them.

Vote - Reward System (v1.0)
Download:
Live Demo:

Features:
-Custom Reward (Default - Credits)
-Only allows votes once every 24 hours
-Can only vote once per username
-Checks username in database
-Logs username, IP, time
-Anti SQL, Hex, and XSS injection system (Safety, note: not guaranteed, only basics are covered)
-Template

How do I install it and set it up?
Read the "README.TXT" for a quick overview on how to do it (it's pretty straight forward). Note, you must add a text, or a voting image on your main page that redirects to the voting system. The voting system MUST be located in wwwroot/vote/ or htdocs/vote/ ( ).

NOTE: By downloading this copy, you're using the public release licence. Under that licence, you do not have permission to remove copyright. By removing the copyright (my copyright) you are in breach of legal terms which can and will result in a legal battle. This system is designed for HabboHotel Private Servers, tested on UberEMU/CMS r54+, it should work for everything though.

I will be stopping thread support as of July 12th 2010, the support thread / continued and updated thread will be posted on my personal habbo hotel development forum. For all those that need support or would like to check it out, check my signature.

Credits:
Code:
TheJacob - 100%

Link Dont Work Please Fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my users table name is users...

it errors because it says its wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back