Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a VPS to make a hotel on, but i'm not sure where to buy the vps from, which sites do you guys recommend?

Reaction score
PortHosts.com good reputation, cheap and professional.

@op, Just warning that this is his own host. Although i cant comment on the quality of the service, but half the links on the homepage dont work such as Live chat + "Click to view more" so...

No offense Clarke im sure your a good guy but you really need to get your site fixed up before you can call it "professional".

Upvote 0
The real deal.
Reaction score
I have a VPS on porthosts, it took 2 minutes to set up and it's been running like a charm so far?
But yeh the site does need some fixing.

Upvote 0
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
also offers onshore & offshore in Russia and onshore in US/UK
They allow retros (everything that is not agianst russia law)

Upvote 0
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The UK is not "onshore" Oleaa. The term offshore is used to describe hosts outside of the United States (i.e. they don't have to comply with DMCA).

Upvote 0
☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The UK is not "onshore" Oleaa. The term offshore is used to describe hosts outside of the United States (i.e. they don't have to comply with DMCA).

I got no clue, seems like you know more than me here.
Anyways thats what it says on their website and they are great =)

And I have always been told that a "offshore vps" means that the hosting company allows their client to host illegal or copyrighted material.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@op, Just warning that this is his own host. Although i cant comment on the quality of the service, but half the links on the homepage dont work such as Live chat + "Click to view more" so...

No offense Clarke im sure your a good guy but you really need to get your site fixed up before you can call it "professional".

I understand. But we plan to reintroduce our Live Chat system soon. Port has been constantly expanding since day one and the site we will be fixing soon.

Upvote 0
Back