[VS22] v18.3 (Custom + V21 Content)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [VS22] v18.3

Actually, I really had some progress in the few hours I've tried to troubleshoot this thing

After fixing the config files, the only problem I have now is that after I open the binaries... it just runs and just closes

I would start debugging it but I don't have a few libraries the debugger needs such as d3dx9.lib;;

btw just in case anyone's curious about what I did, here's a copy of the Certifier.ini

also, you need to manually create USERs (not LOGINs) for login, character01, and log01 in their respective databases, and also manually set permissions

not sure if everything is fine after just enabling EXECUTE permissions, as that was the one I had the most error after creating the users... so I also enabled ALTER permissions too

if an error occurs regarding the user during CQuery, you should create another user inside that specific database

example of my error here:

then I did this:
use [LOGGING_01_DBF]
create user character01
go

now I don't get any CQuery errors, I also don't get any server binary errors, and now that they're just closing without any sort of log something, I guess I really just have to try to use the debugger

...the debugger does highlight the line of code for every part of execution, right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

But you noticed that in DatabaseServer.cpp for databaserver.exe, the directive changes the path of DatabaseServer.ini to local? If you want it to be original, change it

#if defined (__ INTERNALSERVER)
static char g_szINI [] = "databaseserver.ini";
#else
#if defined (__ FF)

#else
static char g_szINI [] = ".. \\ script \\ databaseserver.ini";
#endif __FF
#endif

on

#if defined (__ INTERNALSERVER)
#else
static char g_szINI [] = ".. \\ script \\ databaseserver.ini";
#endif

Oh, and big thanks to Mr. Ketchup for his hard work on the version that is currently available.

Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yep, I also put another databaseserver.ini on the same location as the exe, I've checked the worldserver too, also adjusted their respective config files, checked if the strings were correct, etc

I just woke up and see how the debugging goes in a bit

Hoping that this works and that we could run this in linux

Cheers to you guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I somehow got the debug thing going on, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right...

There weren't any logs when I started debugging, but this is what happens if I do the 'Step into new instance' option

For this run I modified the Certifier.ini that's included inside the Source's Resource directory that includes the program icon

It just runs and exits without letting out any sort of error...

or am I doing debugging incorrectly? I'm kinda new to this thing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you to you Ketchup, but if I want to put it online how do I do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello ketchup brother, I am a flyff lover from the mysterious East, my English is not very good, I would like to ask, where does your source code come from (from which official version)

Inactive
Reaction score

Hello ketchup brother, I am a flyff lover from the mysterious East, my English is not very good, I would like to ask, where does your source code come from (from which official version)

It's based on the V15 (2003) source with added and fixed things from ROC. As well as improvements from me and small fixes throughout the years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi i have problem when i follow Groxy101 tutorial for Server 2019 express between step 2.3.16 and 2.3.17 i have this message : The installer was unable to contact the download server. Provide the location of the Microsoft Machine Learning Server installation files and click "Next". Unable to download installation files from:
https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085686&lcid=1036

can you help me pls ?

Inactive
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

alway this message : Setup was unable to contact the download server. Provide the location of the Microsoft Machine Learning Server installation files and click "Next".The installation files can be downloaded from :bla bla bla

Inactive
Reaction score

alway this message : Setup was unable to contact the download server. Provide the location of the Microsoft Machine Learning Server installation files and click "Next".The installation files can be downloaded from :bla bla bla

The ISO above works just fine, extract it and run setup.exe.

If it doesn't then there's a problem with your computer missing updates/version or something lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have not CHARACTER_01_DBF in change the default database to : in ODBC
can you help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok thx so much i have so much questions do you have discord ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

(K18.3) Why doesn't it automatically rain and snow? Need to add anything?