Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

wanp config no-ip?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
using wanp with no-ip, as I have to add the ip here.

roti with internet

como usar wanp com no-ip, como tenho que adicionar o ip aqui.

com internet rotiada

zimiro - wanp config no-ip? - RaGEZONE Forums

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you use no-ip then use the ip it suggests (the 189.x one). Afterwards use the cabal_dynip command and the server will will update itself when the ip address changes.

If you use v2.81 you may need to run dos2unix on /home/cabal/daemons/wancheck_daemon.sh as the last one i checked was in dos format.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ta not one more thing does not understand it as I set the ip no-ip in centos?

cabal_config type it in as I set up no-ip to use along with the windos

you can spend comprete tutorial on how to use wanip with no-ip for me?

ta mais uma coisa não nao intendo nisso como eu configuro o ip do no-ip no centos?

tipo la em cabal_config como eu configuro o no-ip para usar junto com o do windos

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You do not need no-ip in centos, in fact it cannot be used there as it will stop the server working. Just use the ip address cabal_config suggests and then enable cabal_dynip. cabal_dynip = no-ip for centos.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
como eu coloco o ip do cabal_dynip. cabal_dynip = no-ip
no patch para rodar o jogo por no-ip,
e mudar o ip do intenal do patch

as I put the ip of cabal_dynip. cabal_dynip = no-ip
the patch to run the game by no-ip,
and change the ip of intenal patch

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do this:

Do you want me to find your WAN IP [Y] : y

Server IP address [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] : <- do not put anything here

Then type "cabal_dynip enable".

Enabled = server will update it's IP automatically. Disabled = server will NOT update it's IP automatically.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So how to be players on my server. I have to modify how the Client ??? and what Prot i need to Open ???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
não sei o que mais aqui não está indo direito na hora de por o ip no intenal.txt não vai o jogo com no-ip ja dos2nux no 2.81 configurei o cabal_config liguei o cabal_daynip mais o jogo não entra por no-ip tem como por um tutorial desdo começo fazendo passo a passo para por via no-ip com video ou fotos agraço.
I do not know what else here is not going right in time for the ip in intenal.txt will not play with no-ip in 2.81 ja dos2nux configured the cabal_config called cabal_daynip the more the game does not go by no-ip has as a tutorial unlace start doing step by step through no-ip with video or photos verjuice.

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So how to be players on my server. I have to modify how the Client ??? and what Prot i need to Open ???
1. Do not hijack other people's topic. Your question is nothing to do with this topic.

2. You have clearly not bothered reading the guides as your questions are answered in both the guides as well as dozens of topics. You can find the guides in my sig.
não sei o que mais aqui não está indo direito na hora de por o ip no intenal.txt não vai o jogo com no-ip ja dos2nux no 2.81 configurei o cabal_config liguei o cabal_daynip mais o jogo não entra por no-ip tem como por um tutorial desdo começo fazendo passo a passo para por via no-ip com video ou fotos agraço.

Using no-ip is no different to a normal install so there is no guide as it is not needed.

Your no-ip hostname should be in internal.txt.

Cabal_config should be given whatever the current wan ip is (the one it detects). Cabal_dynip will then keep the server up to date, each time you start the server you will see it check the ip and it will tell you if it needed to update it or not.

Upvote 0
Back