Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

War Z Server Emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
it is possible to write a new server emulator for The War Z?
What do you think, whether it is a serious challenge? :sleep:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for the server files, or how to obtain them.

I just want to play alone for a bit. Get a chance to explore the full map without getting hack killed...>.>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's serious i think... when i had a good information about the nexus emulator, this emulator was stolen from the original warz.. (i dont know how... domo has a dev copy from game)

we dont have a dev copy so,
when you want a whole new emulator, you must sniff many data... but it is the easyest part...
then you need to rewrite the network protocolling, save methods anything else from the zero!

can't be easy :D
easyer when you had a game source..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's serious i think... when i had a good information about the nexus emulator, this emulator was stolen from the original warz.. (i dont know how... domo has a dev copy from game)

I know that. And dont know how.
And it makes sense to write emulator from a scratch, while a few persons have the source code of the war z?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think who have it - wanna use it only for commerical reasons... this is sad but true. You can start develop you own emulator when you have a team(becouse it waste lots of you time).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats right, but two game is not similar... okay survival game, but
dayz with arma 2 install over 30 gb <-> warz install over 1 gb
dayz is so realistic (ok im love too) and hard to a new user <-> warz is (lame) "user" friendly :D

when you wanna' run a private server for profit or non-profit use warz is better i think.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DayZ is classic and more realistic. But i love some mechanics from warz. And War Z is < 2 GB, and have one working emulator. DayZ have some servers, and hard run for newbie users.

Maybe'll be at War Z, because this topic is called "War Z Server" :)
I gathered some materials of War Z, but it's still not enough.

Reaction score
DayZ is classic and more realistic. But i love some mechanics from warz. And War Z is < 2 GB, and have one working emulator. DayZ have some servers, and hard run for newbie users.

Maybe'll be at War Z, because this topic is called "War Z Server" :)
I gathered some materials of War Z, but it's still not enough.

I still think DayZ is best, but here is a forum based for War Z emulator;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's a good question, im interrested too
and i think you dont wanna send me for free, to build a hungarian warz community? :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Omg Who is selling Warz Files I would so buy right now! :)

@Dawson if you got an willing to sell or where you purchase these Pm me would like to get my hands on that thank you. :)

Reaction score
Even though I desperately need money for my Trip to and time in LA ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/tl-dr-beg-thread-906356/ ) I don't think I will sell the files as Domo runs a server and it would be Ducking him over too hard. The offer would have to be stupidly high for me to be that big of a penis. And honestly these files arent worth offers that high. Lol so basically dont think ill sell.

Reaction score
the source code is trash , the game is trash its not worth to even update the source code ( some how i feel who coded the source code is stupid devs, i didnt even try to update the source code cuz its make me sad when i look into it :glare:

Reaction score
cuz i have both of them warinc and warz src but i would like to keep them private , not for sell too cuz domo open private server, so it will be duck him hard

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cuz i have both of them warinc and warz src but i would like to keep them private , not for sell too cuz domo open private server, so it will be duck him hard

sounds like everyone fear from domos penis :D joke
anyway i aggre with this. :/ (not with domo's penis.... :) )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same thing was with FW server files... I think if more dev's have files then more magic can be done on it...

Back