Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wardrobe bug

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi ppl!

I'm recovering of an operation and now I've a lot of free time jajaj..

Testing lastest shared files of ROM forum I've this bug:

I can't save any cloth changes

Greetings,

Elssair.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If i remember right the db needs fixed. many of the tables need a larger Var save option like

example and need changed

[locationsave] varbinary(4500) DEFAULT ((0)) NOT NULL,
[luavalueflag] varbinary(4500) DEFAULT ((0)) NOT NULL,
[monsterhunter] varbinary(900) DEFAULT ((0)) NOT NULL,
[Questdaily] varbinary(1024) DEFAULT ((0)) NOT NULL,
[Questhistory] varbinary(1024) DEFAULT ((0)) NOT NULL,
[suitskill_learn] varbinary(1024) DEFAULT ((0)) NOT NULL,
[CopperTrialCoin] int DEFAULT ((0)) NULL,
[SilverTrialCoin] int DEFAULT ((0)) NULL,
[GoldTrialCoin] int DEFAULT ((0)) NULL,

in ROM_World - RoleData not sure witch one fixed your issue above its been awhile but iam sure that your issue .....

Maybe wrong i guess but thats my best guess

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ty Janebug , I've tryed but seems isn't work, I've increased a litlle varnbinary values of all branches. It's so strange because bug only appear on I tab, another tabs (II,III,IV,...) have helmet icon. I think it's probably an interface error.

Greetings Elsair.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I haven't find a solution, it's so strange, language issue and "can't download clientupdate.zip" message is so strange too :(

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this issue "clientupdate.zip" is your version.txt our your version for ClientUpdate.exe or launcher is incorrect.
in the text, the middle part handles this error. Our you have a port blocked.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i remember right the db needs fixed. many of the tables need a larger Var save option like

example and need changed

in ROM_World - RoleData not sure witch one fixed your issue above its been awhile but iam sure that your issue .....

Maybe wrong i guess but thats my best guess

If possible, please tell us more about changing variables in RoleData. Since there are dependencies there, I can't change the variables.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try with this :
Thanks, it worked! And I have already recreated the RoleData table with new variables :) But your option works too, thanks!)

Try with this :
Could you tell me which properties of the variables need to be changed? or is everything marked with <binary data>? If you need to change everything, then what type of data?

I hope I'm not boring you. Elssair

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm sorry Warrriorrr , but I don't remember exactly what I changed, it was a long time ago, as you can see in the post. I remember that I compared the current databases with the old ones, in which the wardrobe did work, then, I made the respective changes.

Greetings,
Elssair

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry Warrriorrr , but I don't remember exactly what I changed, it was a long time ago, as you can see in the post. I remember that I compared the current databases with the old ones, in which the wardrobe did work, then, I made the respective changes.

Greetings,
Elssair

Upvote 0
Back