Warhammer Online Emulator + Src

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Broomop, did to manage to fix c++ bugs? Like the player cloth bug? And if so, would you be so nice to post your your solution for these problems? You would help the community a lot with that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for double post../deleted

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
savadroo what happend to the trailer youtube account and your forum account too? lmfaoo ur gonee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about making ur forum viewable to the public, i really dont wanna sign up

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did anybody find the cloths on players? it seems like its still in emulator because hotboss has videos on youtube called mrwaremu that he playes with a player his friend and he does have cloths strangee....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to convert the code gaaagb has posted... it includes an older system of reading and writigng the equipped items and fixes the bug

Anyway it is still work and needs coding knowelege

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can help me get it working i might got a trick to get it Public. Add me over Skype: mr.fr3akdk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all.help me please download the client 1.3.5 again not in parts.Originally Posted by Goatman client 1.3.5 with error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi im having the problem of critical error authentication failed and the link that was in the posts deosnt exist anymore how can i fix it so that my friend can connect over lan only from his computer. while i host and play on my computer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any 1 link client download? too many files and wait times just for try and possible fail.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am looking for the download,too.
If thy client by a member uploadet, then he get a veri big thanks from me.

Last edited: