• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Warranty

Reaction score
Just wanted to know does warranty cover physical damage to the laptop, there is a part of my laptop down which broke and one of my speakers aint working.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it covers physical damage as long as it isn't result of carelessness (like dropping laptop)

Reaction score
Just report to them that the speaker stopped working. If they inquire about the crack (which they shouldn't), tell them it happened a long time ago.

The worst mistake people make is admitting fault.

"I dropped my laptop and the speaker stopped working" - Warranty claim rejected.

"My speaker stopped working, i have no idea why" - Warranty fully covers repairs.

Back