• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Was browsing selesnia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mimicry is the best form of flattery. However, it gets annoying when people (you know exactly who you are) copy every single aspect of your server. It gets bad when even your forum layout, ToG format (banner style included), user CP design, registration page, ToS, logo, launcher, and many other concepts are copied in an attempt to trump you when it just makes them worse for doing so. The funny part is, after years of doing it, they still don't learn. Oh well.
-shrugs-

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I get what you want to say but don't tell it to me in a thread that has nothing to do with"browsing selesnia".I was reffering to the animations,i can do that with any's server's client and i don't see what i did wrong if was simply looking into your folders.You should put a big"denied" sign on your folders.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get what you want to say but don't tell it to me in a thread that has nothing to do with"browsing selesnia".I was reffering to the animations,i can do that with any's server's client and i don't see what i did wrong if was simply looking into your folders.You should put a big"denied" sign on your folders.
qVAe1lB - Was browsing selesnia... - RaGEZONE Forums

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/592/my-brain-is-full-of-duck.jpg​

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its a random title as i didn't knew what to write.The thread was made to show the animations not that i browse selesnia's client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The point is: Why don't you browse someone else's custom-to-Fiesta items? Oh wait...

Get it? It's funny 'cause everyone else are lazy shits. :3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Because i don't have any other client atm and because i can,and yeah you have custom items,happy?

Obviously I can't tell you what to do and what not to do with your free time, and frankly, I don't give a poop what you do. Just don't plan on re-distributing the items as if you put the initial effort in to convert said items. Out of respect of course (which no one seems to have here). K thanks.

Who says we are lazy? You are just overly active.

I'm not overly active at all, and as a matter of fact I am quite pressed for time because I have more important things to do than just play around with my server. I just actually happen to care more for a unique quality and happy players than to have a crappy, half-assed server up for the sole purpose of making quick money by copy + pasting another server's hard work. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to scripting yet another instance dungeon for my players. Bye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back