[WATCH THIS] Do we have this new skills?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watch this video. I know some of the skills here but there are new ones. Do we have the new skills in our skill.ssf?

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
bro, can you share the effect.rcc if your finish downloading

thank you, btw those skill are so damn great

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok it 71% now. But I really dont know if they released it yet, cant understand the site, all text are chinese @_@ And btw what is the files needed for the skills like skill.ssf, effect.rcc because maybe I will upload all files needed if its only small sized files. =D

Upvote 0
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bro, can you share the effect.rcc if your finish downloading

thank you, btw those skill are so damn great

yah i love the shaman skills that are flying
and the kamehame wave of the brawler
i think some of the effect of skills of that is little similar to what we have now like the skills of archer ^^

ok it 71% now. But ireaaly dont know if they released it yet, cant understand the site all text are chinese @_@ What is the files needed for the skills like skill.ssf, effect.rcc, animation because maybe I wll upload all files needed.

go to google
then search "google translaror"
then detect the language and translate it to english

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its already been released

Code:
Peoples attention "chaos ONLINE" revision of 'falling stars'登场today, introduced the 167,187 blood boiling skills, a total of 23 skills! In pursuit of a more powerful force, various departments will also assist new teachers the students had to overcome many difficulties, such as higher and teach the skills. Add tasks will be released at 10:00 skills, 20:00 capacity, 200 million value of experience, providing players with free points.

In the first to experience new skills' activities' in a short span of six hours from the enthusiastic response, resulting in full activities of the server, players praise, but also activities to a successful conclusion. Announced today will also "monster big counteroffensives" The top three were to forget a bottle of syrup E, "Zhuazhua BUG Music," the top three players, to receive substitute angel (7 D) 2! College will continue to hold the next match, PK赛groups such as large-scale activities, so stay tuned!

The same time, the "chaos ONLINE" Valentine's Day to celebrate the Tanabata, 'chaos ONLINE introduced to collect the soul of debris incomplete', 'Sweet kuso couples' two big poll:

'Incomplete collect the soul of debris

Upvote 0
Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think its already been released

Code:
Peoples attention "chaos ONLINE" revision of 'falling stars'登场today, introduced the 167,187 blood boiling skills, a total of 23 skills! In pursuit of a more powerful force, various departments will also assist new teachers the students had to overcome many difficulties, such as higher and teach the skills. Add tasks will be released at 10:00 skills, 20:00 capacity, 200 million value of experience, providing players with free points.

In the first to experience new skills' activities' in a short span of six hours from the enthusiastic response, resulting in full activities of the server, players praise, but also activities to a successful conclusion. Announced today will also "monster big counteroffensives" The top three were to forget a bottle of syrup E, "Zhuazhua BUG Music," the top three players, to receive substitute angel (7 D) 2! College will continue to hold the next match, PK赛groups such as large-scale activities, so stay tuned!

The same time, the "chaos ONLINE" Valentine's Day to celebrate the Tanabata, 'chaos ONLINE introduced to collect the soul of debris incomplete', 'Sweet kuso couples' two big poll:

'Incomplete collect the soul of debris

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok its from official ran taiwan..... their ep3 skill oso very nice... hope somebody can do smthing bout this skill... like it so much....but i guess myb we will need new exe n field server 2 hv dis skill same like hoverboard =.="

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think its EP6 skill but we can used it if we know the egp file and skin effect. except in the shaman and the one skill of brawler have new flying animation but we can used the effect in old anim. thats what i think.. (correct me if i wrong)
...babyran have that skill i think.

Upvote 0
Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
^
^
yeah i think we can use effect.rcc, like we did in last time in new *.egp files shared
but some of *.egp files ive encountered game.exe error
then the problem is,
how can we test it if the file not shared yet :p

@Ts
Hmm, get lack in internet speed? lol
peace

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still downloading man...
please upload the effect folder and
new object file.....